Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 am It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 am




 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 And with that I graduate 
Author Message
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 908
Post And with that I graduate
I'm "veteran" now. Always have liked animals. ;)

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one


Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5362
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: And with that I graduate
Reminds me of my days at Lehigh in the early 70s, back when we were the Engineers, before that somehow fell out of fashion and we morphed into the Mountain Hawks. WHAT?????

Anyway, here was our standard joke (and even if you WERE there, you probably didn't laugh):

So, you go to lehigh. Are you an engineer?

NO. I DON'T LIKE TRAINS.



Whatta buncha cut-ups, huh?

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Fri May 31, 2013 9:02 am Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5239
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: And with that I graduate
(not laughing)..... 8-)


Fri May 31, 2013 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5760
Post Re: And with that I graduate
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Reminds me of my days at Lehigh in the early 70s, back when we were the Engineers, before that somehow fell out of fashion and we morphed into the Mountain Hawks. WHAT?????

Anyway, here was our standard joke (and even if you WERE there, you probably didn't laugh):

So, you go to lehigh. Are you an engineer?

NO. I DON'T LIKE TRAINS.



Whatta buncha cut-ups, huh?


Lehigh Acres??? ;)


Fri May 31, 2013 11:58 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5362
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: And with that I graduate
Rivernole wrote:
(not laughing)..... 8-)



You are in the overwhelming majority!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Fri May 31, 2013 12:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5362
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: And with that I graduate
Jensen B Gator wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Reminds me of my days at Lehigh in the early 70s, back when we were the Engineers, before that somehow fell out of fashion and we morphed into the Mountain Hawks. WHAT?????

Anyway, here was our standard joke (and even if you WERE there, you probably didn't laugh):

So, you go to lehigh. Are you an engineer?

NO. I DON'T LIKE TRAINS.



Whatta buncha cut-ups, huh?


Lehigh Acres??? ;)



Lehigh University, Bethlehem PA

At that time, Lehigh Acres was only a gleam in some developer's eye. I remember first hearing about it when they were giving away houses there on the old game show Seven keys!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:47 am
Posts: 824
Location: Sweet Home Orlando
Post Re: And with that I graduate
Hi Hugh! I'm a veteran, too.

Sgt. Lightman!


Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: And with that I graduate
The Lightman wrote:
Hi Hugh! I'm a veteran, too.

Sgt. Lightman!

Mee too!! :roll:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Atlanta Area
Post Re: And with that I graduate
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
(not laughing)..... 8-)



You are in the overwhelming majority!



Hey, at least you got a response! When I became a veteran, all I got was crickets. :?

_________________

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...


Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:10 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: And with that I graduate
frenchiejess wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
(not laughing)..... 8-)



You are in the overwhelming majority!



Hey, at least you got a response! When I became a veteran, all I got was crickets. :?

BUT.......WE LOVE YA JESS!!! ;)



I must not have been online..... :?

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:13 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.