Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm

[ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Zimmerman Trial 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Zimmerman Trial
Just like in the Casey Anthony case there are some incompetent Prosecutors in the Orlando area.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

shaw23 wrote:

let's see............................

both the prosecution and the defense agree to the jury that will hear the trial.

the evidendence is presented. the jury examines the evidence and determines that the state can't meet the burden of proof required for a conviction.

and yet.......these protestors have already determined guilt without hearing the evidence. then they vent their misguided anger by destroying property that doesn't belong to them. shameful!

Rivernole wrote:
a sad case...either way.
Just glad it is over....
GZ was found innocent by a court of law....the system we have...which is more fair than probably any in the world. Move on.
This was more of a media circus than anything unfortunately. Twenty five to thirty black kids are killed every week in Chicago usually by other blacks....now that is a sad commentary. Ninety-three percent of murders of blacks are by other blacks.
I hate to see any one be the victim of murder.

I feel you both present this in a fair and reasoned light. More than offsetting the stampede of 'cattle minded' drivel that is dominating. As always, not so titillating and provoking to read, but something to stand by proudly.

I thank you both. It takes 'guts' and faith to put up ones opinion in detail.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:08 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Weird how some don't want certain people chosen by them, being able to defend themselves. I'm glad the government lost their prosecution.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:31 am Profile
Wanee Master

THIS POST SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!! We dont do politics here, debate, defecation of character, blame game, religion, or any other nonsense here!!! STOP STOP STOP!!!
The friggin prime reason i quit coming here!!!

ImageImageImage

Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

djkeeb69 wrote:
THIS POST SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!! We dont do politics here, debate, defamation of character, blame game, religion, or any other nonsense here!!! STOP STOP STOP!!!
The friggin prime reason i quit coming here!!!

If you saw what was happening, and quit coming here, I hope that you are not surprised at the outcome. Abandonment is rarely the corrective action of choice from my experience.

Sir, i met you briefly, and respect your writings. Before my first Wanee, i was all over the forums, and elevated your list and advice to 'Gospel' level in my preparations. :)

Please go back to the beginning of this thread... I was surprised also to the inclusion of this content, and tried to keep the thread on the 'Guns in the song title' intent... until it was obvious that it was a discussion.

Far from nonsense, these are volatile and delicate times and events. The civility of the discussion here has been nothing short of amazing. Maybe these are things that need to be said. Terrible things that must be shown in the light, not hidden away to fester. Its wonderful that a group of people can come together all with a common love, and keep celebrating that love, while doing this.

Maybe part of the wonder is that subjects that we ALL wish would never need discussion can also be discussed here. And common ground be found.
The greater wonder is that disagreements, probably on a deep level, seem to be realized, accepted, but not discussed. I choose to see that as a sign of good people looking for good things.

Even though you are distressed by this thread, I hope the positive that is here brings some comfort to you.

Image WANEE! WANEE!! WANEE!!!

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

It is the General Discussion Forum ;)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I realize many Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, & See No Evil.
That's a shame. But open discussion by others may reveal a truth or two.
Carry on.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am Profile
Wanee Master

djkeeb69 wrote:
defecation of character

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry if we pooped on someone)....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(think you meant defamation)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:32 am Profile
Wanee Master