Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:09 am

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Red Rocks bans tarps for saving seats..... 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Red Rocks bans tarps for saving seats.....
Back in '96, when I was living in Denver, me and a good friend went over to Red Rocks and just hung out there and drank a few beers. There was no one there, and we walked all over the place.
I remember it was snowing, and it was so spectacular to be up on the stage and see the natural rock formations on both sides of the seating area. At the time, Red Rocks had a ban on rock concerts, but I could just about imagine what it would have been like to be there when U2 played, or Stevie Nicks, or GD and several others.

As I was taking it all in, all of a sudden, I had this flashback to a time in 1970 or 1971. (I do this occasionally.) when this girl friend I had that was back from hitchiking the country first told me about Red Rocks. I remember she was all excited telling me about this "natural rock formation concert ampitheater that she had been to. Up untill this point I had completely forgot our conversation. But then, standing there it occurred to me what she was talking about!
I guess ya had to be there...

...er (koff) ..what was the question again? Image

Gettin' High
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgtVFKQUb4

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:51 am Profile WWW
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2