Last visit was: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 am It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:54 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Chicago Jimmy Buffet Show Review 
Wanee Veteran

Post Chicago Jimmy Buffet Show Review
I did not attend, but visualize this persons wook sighting:

At Northerly Island I watched a wookette giving birth during the Jimmy Buffett set. I was just peaking on some 2ci. People were trying to get medical help, but they hadn't arrived. Some other wookette claimed to be a midwife and was coaching the woman through this. Her wook man is standing there shirtless and spun like top, just making these weird sounds while he is crushing his beer can and spraying coors light all over everyone. He looked really anxious about the whole thing, grabbing his face and just making grunts and stuff.
The baby's head starts to crown and the medics still haven't arrived.

This is where it gets crazy...
It was so f!*king dusty out there and the baby and all the surrounding fluids were immediately "muddified" by the blowing dirt. I mean, its f!*king gross. All of a sudden, this f!*king kid (probably 19 or 20) in his oversized neon, flat-brim LRG hat, runs up yelling "welcome to the party bitch!" before he blows a huge plume of smoke right in the baby's face! While the umbilical cord is still attached and s#%t!

The smell was unmistakeable, this baby had just been deemster'd.

He must have pulled the hit from a bong, b/c it was monstrous. The surrounding crowd dropped their jaws, and someone tackled the kid as he starts to run away. He didn't make it more than 10ft and the he was probably blasting off about now.

The mom is clutching the dirty baby and trying to calm it. Though, strangely, the baby was not crying (tripping balls i guess?).
And while the dude is getting screamed at, the dad suddenly pounces into action. He jumps on the dude, and starts smashing said bisco kid's face with the crushed up beer can, of which he seemingly just can't let go. The bisco kid is kicking and trying to roll out of it and the wook-dad grabs the kid's hair w/ one hand. he finally let the can go and shoves his other hand half way inside the guys mouth. He is pulling his mouth open and RIPS HIS CHEEK OPEN! repeat: rips his f!*king CHEEK OPEN!

there is blood everywhere and the dude lets out this braveheart-like scream as he gets pulled off by the folks around him. Blood all over bisco kid's face, shirt and formerly fresh flat breezy. The cops/medics arrived about that time and took over the situation.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/charter-one-pav ... ?q=buffett

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Chicago Jimmy Buffet Show Review

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

I blame the Margaritaville tequila, that sh!t is nasty

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I call bulls#%t.

"It was so f!*king dusty out there and the baby and all the surrounding fluids were immediately "muddified" by the blowing dirt"

Wrong. It was muddy as hell.

Come on people. I realize this place loves to hate some wook but really? This bulls#%t story makes the rounds at least once a year and sometimes it "happens" at every fest. Disappointed.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:20 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Shenanigans!

Like Parrotheads are gonna behave like that!

Geeesh...

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks to those who knew. Was new to me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=WTTPB
http://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71617601.aspx

and many more....

Good story i guess, it grew legs. :)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:05 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Oh boy, urban wook legend.
It may have been Sue.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Now if it had said it happened at Coachella...

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Now if it had said it happened at Coachella...

It did! I know this guy who knows a guy that went to Coachella 2 years ago that talked to some people that went this year that know a guy that said he knew someone that totally saw it. For reals.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

mccjeff wrote:
It did! I know this guy who knows a guy that went to Coachella 2 years ago that talked to some people that went this year that know a guy that said he knew someone that totally saw it. For reals.

And now we have the rest of the story..... :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next