Re: Festy Experience lineup
RV sites are plenty flat. The fest is on the valley floor not the side of a mountain.
Nothing is very far from the music. We're only talking a couple thousand people. I can't find the map but it isn't far at all.
RV passes are $99 and can be purchased here.http://thefesty.com/tickets/#car-rv
RVs at The Festy
• The Festy has only Primitive RV sites. No hookups or electricity.
• A standard size RV pass is 20′x40′ for a single RV or a vehicle w/ tow trailer. If you have a standard RV pass and would like to park next to a friend in another RV, you must arrive together.
• A “RV Double Wide” space is 40′x40′ for a one RV or vehicle w/ tow trailer and up to 2 companion vehicles.
• If you have a septic/grey water tank on your RV, we are required to pump it out before you leave the site. There is no additional fee for this service.
• Because of the high demand and limited space to accomodate RVs, you must be driving an RV (standard or double wide RV pass) or accompanying an RV (parking pass) to be granted vehicle entry into the RV camping area.
• One RV ticket limit per buyer for RV passes.
• Once RV passes have sold out, a waiting list will open. The first entries on the waiting list will be granted first right of refusal to any passes that may become available.
• RV CAMPING TICKETS – each adult (over 12 years) arriving in an RV will need a Festy camping ticket. 1 RV pass per RV & 1 camping ticket per adult.
What does The Festy consider an “RV”?
Conversion vans and VW buses are NOT RVs. If your interested in a site to set up camp next to vans/buses check out the “Reserved Car-Camping Plots”.
The following RV vehicles must purchase an RV PASS and camp in RV Camping:
· Class A RV
· Class B RV
· Class C RV
· School Bus
· SUV or Pick-up pulling a short Pop Up Camper/ 5th wheel/ or towable RV.