Re: Magnolia Fest Roll Call
Anyone have any insight on the VIP tix being worth the additional cost? Decided to go late and going solo so the difference is not much at this point. Thanks
Wanee 2013 was my first, and i decided to go with VIP tix cause... What the Hey, right? go all out or go home.
- The catered meals were OK, but paled next to the food that was prepared by people at the campsite. I ate the catered meals anyway, I paid for them. Tried to sneak back sodas and fruit for later.
- Never did try the VIP toilets.
- The VIP viewing area over by the shelter had poor sound, and about the same view. The front was just as crowded with chairs. I did not know about the VIP area under the treehouse until we were next to it in the field. And then i was with all my non-vip friends... and wanted to enjoy their company. The sound was MUCH better there.
- The VIP ticket was REALLY
cool looking. Still have it on my desk, and look at it sometimes.
- The beers were a few bucks cheaper, so if you plan on a generous beer intake in the areas that dont allow you to bring it in, this may prove to be a good deal. I was camped relatively close to the stages, so bopping back and forth to the campsite was an option.
- Cool goody bag with the VIP ticket. I gave all but the shirt away, and people liked the stuff.
For me, a VIP wasnt a great return for the money. But MANY people will go with nothing less, and may be able to shine a light on the value i missed.
Hope that helps your decision.