Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 pm It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 pm

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Magnolia Fest Roll Call 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Magnolia Fest Roll Call
Donna and Friends benefit is 10 bucks extra

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:03 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Dartdog82 wrote:
Thinking of coming up Sat. morning early. Is there someone who can pick up a couple of BOS's and (tent & cooler) in the parking with a golf cart lot cause they won't let us in the campground on single day tickets and have a small place to rest our bones for the night. Let me know message me Thanks Dartdog

Wish I could help, but I'll be on foot - no golf cart.

If you don't get any other offers, maybe I can come meet you with my two sons and my buddy's two sons, and use them as packmules. :lol:

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Regarding the in-laws and a single day ticket: I think the problem will be they won't have the correct wristband - or maybe none at all - and so won't get past 'Checkpoint Charlie'...

But if you could finagle a way for them to get to your site, then you can do whatchya wanna. The Park is pretty strict these days, but Mag Fest is likely to be crowded - so you may get lucky. That said: I would have a Plan B, just in case.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

scotydog826 wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
Thinking of coming up Sat. morning early. Is there someone who can pick up a couple of BOS's and (tent & cooler) in the parking with a golf cart lot cause they won't let us in the campground on single day tickets and have a small place to rest our bones for the night. Let me know message me Thanks Dartdog

My in laws are coming Thursday for RRE with a single day ticket and will be leaving after the show. I was wondering if they would be able to stay in my extra tent and leave Friday morning I stead of driving home to GA. Anyone think there would be an issue with them doing that?? I emailed magfest with no response.

Based on last year they really check the color of your wrist band. If you have a one day only wrist band I would expect a hassle entering and exiting from the campground.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:13 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Some of my friends are miffed I'm not going. Why? Same weekend as Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach. No Willy, but Molly Hatchet(for free), with many other free concerts and inexpensive camping.
Here's a recommended tent camping location. Sad to say, but they have better shower facilities than SOSMP. Free use of a full kitchen, clothes washer & dryer. They can even set up a rental tent with air mattresses for you. http://www.daytona200mc.com/campground-layout.html

Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

scotydog826 wrote:
Donna and Friends benefit is 10 bucks extra

Will definitely be there to see Tara (Donna)!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I've only been to mag 2011 but I don't remember at wanee or mag ever being checked. With long sleeves are they real lying making everyone show wristbands?

I think they are just driving home that night but I did want to show them our camp on river road. Ohh well.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

River road you will be ok. It is if you want to get in up past the ampitheater.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Rasta wrote:
River road you will be ok. It is if you want to get in up past the ampitheater.

Then again, there is always the back door! :shock: Go up around horse camp and go in that way!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

so thats why i have got checked on the way out of the music area 8-)

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 am Profile
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next