Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 am

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Wanee 2014 kinda meet and greet 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Wanee 2014 kinda meet and greet
Space will not be an issue in D as I will get there Tuesday and mark off a spot. As far as 250 people no way. I was gonna try and keep it around 75-100. Do we really have more than 100 regular posters? Waneetopia is fine also I just wanna be a part of the M&G. Financials are not an issue I will use it as a business expense. I was just throwing that idea out there.... I know no one really wants to traverse all the way down to D but if you have never seen the bats leave the bat house it is breath taking and we have no bugs!

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Of course we want to travel to D! Gives Grandma Cracker an excuse for another wild golf cart ride. There will be plenty of parties and meeting and greeting. Thanks for inviting me to yours (presumably). Love the cheesy theme (except for the actual cheese).

As for an "official" M & G, there was a lot of conversation off the forum and on Facebook... Most people who commented complained that the space was too small. If someone else wants to take the helm of the party, feel free. Next year the River Road party will be smaller, not the friends of friends of friends on Facebook etc. everything will work itself out. All that jambalaya has to go somewhere.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
Of course we want to travel to D! Gives Grandma Cracker an excuse for another wild golf cart ride. There will be plenty of parties and meeting and greeting. Thanks for inviting me to yours (presumably). Love the cheesy theme (except for the actual cheese).

As for an "official" M & G, there was a lot of conversation off the forum and on Facebook... Most people who commented complained that the space was too small. If someone else wants to take the helm of the party, feel free. Next year the River Road party will be smaller, not the friends of friends of friends on Facebook etc. everything will work itself out. All that jambalaya has to go somewhere.

"Pilot to Bombardier, Pilot to Bombardier" ...dagnabbitt Andie Bee, what are you getting me into this time???????... btw Maestro, I will bring cheesey chicken chili providing Andie Bee don't mind the smell :o :o :o

Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:38 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

All is well and all will work out. We are like a family planning a holiday dinner! lol I love cheese and will bring a something to the D gathering. I will drop in at yours AB, as Hans and I do. Love to all my Brothers and Sisters. Many gatherings over the week of Wanee would be fun. :D
wanee Wanee WANEE

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Hoorah! One party is never enough.

As for the official M&G....whatever, whenever, wherever...
Happily looking forward to providing for and participating in all the frivolity and festivities!

Wanee.....Wanee.....Wanee.....!!!!!

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:25 am Profile
Wanee Master

mushdaddy wrote:

+1

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:45 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
mushdaddy wrote:

+1

Love our easy goingness!

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:00 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Plus we are still gonna see you at your place Andie..... ;)

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm looking forward to the Meet and Greet Group Hug at Bear Creek

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:09 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I can be cheesy, I am easy and don't mind a little sleazy. Where is Wanneetopia, I am in the loop.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:43 pm Profile YIM
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next