Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:39 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:39 am

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Happy New Year Wanee Family! 
Wanee Master

Post Happy New Year Wanee Family!
Here's hoping 2014 is kind to all of us. Bring on the music and good times!

Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:15 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Happy New Year Wanee Family!
thanks, but I still don't see a light at the end of our tunnel, Jerry wen't to ER this morning, seems he is sick again, got up and didn't want to go to NYE

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:08 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Cmon 2014! Ready to rock!

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

grandmacracker wrote:
thanks, but I still don't see a light at the end of our tunnel, Jerry wen't to ER this morning, seems he is sick again, got up and didn't want to go to NYE

And by knowing this, we are sending positive energy your way. Try to find a quiet moment and feel this current, this energy. Tap into it, it flows deeper than the trials and cares of life. It is there, it's purpose is to be used, all you need to do is accept it. (THATS all, right? Like juggling, it sounds easy...and at this time you really need ANOTHER person telling you what to do...)
I am SURE that all Sisters and Brothers that read this will stop, take a moment to reflect, and send more flowing towards you. It will be a limitless source of comfort to you, as it does not diminish like water consumed. Indeed, it grows as it is used. The miracle of the caring energy.

grandmacracker, and to All, May your new year bring Peace, Resolution and Comforting Guidance.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

What a loving caring response Volkeman, I shall try this ... at this point every little bit helps

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 am Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
What a loving caring response Volkeman, I shall try this ... at this point every little bit helps

That's the spirit, keep your head up.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Happy New Year to all of you!!! I hope 2014 will be even more wonderful than 2013 has been for me... & for every single one of you here... :D

Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Happy New Year to all...
and here is hope Jerry makes a 180 in the New Year and comes out stronger than ever.
Love to Jerry and Grandmacracker....

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

May 2014 be good for all of you and your families!

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Volkemon wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:

And by knowing this, we are sending positive energy your way. Try to find a quiet moment and feel this current, this energy. Tap into it, it flows deeper than the trials and cares of life. It is there, it's purpose is to be used, all you need to do is accept it. (THATS all, right? Like juggling, it sounds easy...and at this time you really need ANOTHER person telling you what to do...)
I am SURE that all Sisters and Brothers that read this will stop, take a moment to reflect, and send more flowing towards you. It will be a limitless source of comfort to you, as it does not diminish like water consumed. Indeed, it grows as it is used. The miracle of the caring energy.

grandmacracker, and to All, May your new year bring Peace, Resolution and Comforting Guidance.

Hard to top or add to this.
We love you and Jerry.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:07 pm Profile
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next