Last visit was: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:31 pm It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:31 pm




 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next
 Sunshine Blues Fest 2014 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne FL
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
OOPS! Thought I was PM'ing.. Image

_________________
"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs


Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:50 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6346
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
mike12859 wrote:
Mr JBG, I am playing it by ear. Probably saturday at this point.

Keep banging your head against the piano and you'll get a headache :shock:


Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
We need a schedule already. I am hoping I don’t have to sacrifice any of my favorites.

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:02 pm
Posts: 1668
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
I f they run it like last year you wont have to miss anyone. They had the side by side stage setup and there was no overlap!!!! :P


Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
mike12859 wrote:
I f they run it like last year you wont have to miss anyone. They had the side by side stage setup and there was no overlap!!!! :P

Good to know. Last year I went to Boca, and it rained all day while I sat in a bar. That’s why I missed so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6199
Location: Florida
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
Waneebe wrote:
mike12859 wrote:
I f they run it like last year you wont have to miss anyone. They had the side by side stage setup and there was no overlap!!!! :P

Good to know. Last year I went to Boca, and it rained all day while I sat in a bar. That’s why I missed so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Judie, I am getting you a poncho, or a tricked out umbrella. Take your pick. You have to play in the rain!!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
AndieBee wrote:
Waneebe wrote:
mike12859 wrote:
I f they run it like last year you wont have to miss anyone. They had the side by side stage setup and there was no overlap!!!! :P

Good to know. Last year I went to Boca, and it rained all day while I sat in a bar. That’s why I missed so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Judie, I am getting you a poncho, or a tricked out umbrella. Take your pick. You have to play in the rain!!

I know, I know! Shame on me…and to think I learned all my outdoor skills as a Boy Scout Leader (I had 3 sons, no girls). and of course the Boy Scout motto is BE PREPARED! I am even decorated, District Award of Merit. But I was not prepared. I did not have my rain boots or poncho. I did have a big umbrella that was not allowed in the gates. So a tricked out umbrella is a must, just to be prepared.

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne FL
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
Less than a week to the Festy, and they have YET to post a schedule.

They will probably hand out flyers that say ' Info coming REAL soon...really..'

Or maybe just a row of empty slots, and the audience can fill in the Artist and Time. Then it can be submitted, and the website updated. Image

_________________
"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs


Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6346
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
the way they set it up as long as you are there at the start and stay to the finish, then you won't miss a thing... 8-)


Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: Sunshine Blues Fest 2014
^^^^^^^START TO FINISH^^^^^^^


Volkemon wrote:
Less than a week to the Festy, and they have YET to post a schedule.

They will probably hand out flyers that say ' Info coming REAL soon...really..'

Or maybe just a row of empty slots, and the audience can fill in the Artist and Time. Then it can be submitted, and the website updated. Image


I know who’s last…what do I win if I tell ya? Make it something BIG and I will give it up. ;) ;)

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 am Profile
 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot), Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.