Last visit was: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 am It is currently Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 am




 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!! 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 2360
Location: Grant FL
Post Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/shout-best- ... Id=1762246
New album, bonus CD, and a cool t-shirt... and supports a Man and Band that has givin away TONS of music. I must have listened to the Weir Here show 20 times already.

Lets show how sharing and caring works.

I am going there after work. I encourage anyone else able to show support to do so.

_________________
Image


And for those others named 'Randy' this is not aimed at you! My (Volkemon's) givin name is Randy, and user Nickyler made this for me.


Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:34 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 6953
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
I am SO bummed! Mine still has not arrived!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1220
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
Got mine on Tuesday I like the idea of one disc for mule and another for mule and guest. However like every other album they have done since life before insanity it is fair at best.

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 2360
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
maestro63 wrote:
Got mine on Tuesday I like the idea of one disc for mule and another for mule and guest. However like every other album they have done since life before insanity it is fair at best.


do consider the source here folks...

maestro63 wrote:
I freakin love Loverboy
I also like everything by Culture Club
Gloria Estefan has never done a song I dislike
Dokken is one of my favorite 80's metal bands


should your music tastes differ, your opinion may also. Image

_________________
Image


And for those others named 'Randy' this is not aimed at you! My (Volkemon's) givin name is Randy, and user Nickyler made this for me.


Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 9721
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
Volkemon wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
Got mine on Tuesday I like the idea of one disc for mule and another for mule and guest. However like every other album they have done since life before insanity it is fair at best.


do consider the source here folks...

maestro63 wrote:
I freakin love Loverboy
I also like everything by Culture Club
Gloria Estefan has never done a song I dislike
Dokken is one of my favorite 80's metal bands


should your music tastes differ, your opinion may also. Image

BURN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1220
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Volkemon wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
Got mine on Tuesday I like the idea of one disc for mule and another for mule and guest. However like every other album they have done since life before insanity it is fair at best.


do consider the source here folks...

maestro63 wrote:
I freakin love Loverboy
I also like everything by Culture Club
Gloria Estefan has never done a song I dislike
Dokken is one of my favorite 80's metal bands


should your music tastes differ, your opinion may also. Image

BURN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Touché :lol:

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 2360
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
The Bonus CD is So much better than the Studio CD.

IMO. :)


Whisper in Your soul, with Grace Potter.... worth the price right there. The first track so far I had to go back to...6 left however.

And a T shirt! Image

edit - Wow. CD2, or the bonus CD, is my fav. listened to both, and having Toots follow Grace Potter...Steve Winwood.. The overall energy... Hope a LOT of these artists visit with Warren at Wanee!

_________________
Image


And for those others named 'Randy' this is not aimed at you! My (Volkemon's) givin name is Randy, and user Nickyler made this for me.


Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Silver Springs, FL
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
Just ordered mine from Best Buy! Looking forward to getting off the Ship Of Fools, heading home and openin' it up! :shock:

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Silver Springs, FL
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
Just looked at the details on the Best Buy website and they have the album listed as "Hard Rock"! Wonder who calls it that! :o

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Silver Springs, FL
Post Re: Gov't Mule Album Release - Cool Special package!!
Warren talking about the new album on JamOn Radio (XM) right now (28 September @ 19:00 EST)!

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:02 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.