Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 am It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 GONE - ZOSO tix for HOB Orlando THURSDAY 3 OCT 2013 - GONE 
Wanee Lover

Post GONE - ZOSO tix for HOB Orlando THURSDAY 3 OCT 2013 - GONE
I got 2 tickets left to the House of Blues to see ZOSO, a Led Zeppelin cover band. Too late on a work night... cant go. They were free to me, so they are free to you.

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eve ... ntid=83427

Tickets are located in Melbourne. General Admission. Free. Image

PM me if interested. I will edit this post when/as Tix are givin away.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Last edited by Volkemon on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Post Re: FREE - ZOSO tix for HOB Orlando THURSDAY 3 OCT 2013 - FR
I wish I could go. I've seen them and they are really good! Darn, I'm working too... On second thought, see PM...

;)

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Saw PM...

Edited post. :)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:24 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Thank you, thank you. <3

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

WoooHooo! Rush hour fun.

i went up to the northbound entrance ramp and stood in the little triangle of grass. Neat place. While there, I did a little dance and looked around. Then I handed the tickets to a really cute lady in a pickup. She sped off , and i walked away.

Tickets are gone.

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:03 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Post Re: GONE - ZOSO tix for HOB Orlando THURSDAY 3 OCT 2013 - GO
Don't forget the fact that you had on big red sunglasses and a pith helmet! Wish I had a camera handy, but my arms were busy hugging! Thank you for the tickets. I gave the extra pair to a couple in line. I asked "Are you going to the show?" The husband/boyfriend said "We're thinking about it." "I said don't think about it, just go. Happy ZOSO!" And the wife/girlfriend clapped and jumped up and down". Totally worth it!

Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:38 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: GONE - ZOSO tix for HOB Orlando THURSDAY 3 OCT 2013 - GO
AndieBee wrote:
Don't forget the fact that you had on big red sunglasses and a pith helmet! Wish I had a camera handy, but my arms were busy hugging! Thank you for the tickets. I gave the extra pair to a couple in line. I asked "Are you going to the show?" The husband/boyfriend said "We're thinking about it." "I said don't think about it, just go. Happy ZOSO!" And the wife/girlfriend clapped and jumped up and down". Totally worth it!

Believe it or not, that was my work uniform. Turned the shirt inside out to hide the logos. :)

and that is the COOLEST end for the other two tix. I told the guy who got them for me the entire story. He admired our efforts to properly use the tix, and said he would offer me first next time he can get free ones. Image

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:25 pm Profile WWW
 [ 7 posts ]