Last visit was: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:33 pm It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:33 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 dont hate 
Wanee Veteran

Post dont hate
but in the last 3 weeks or so we have seen the outlaws, 38 special , styx, then joe walsh and Bad Company (and rich robinson played instead of mick ralphs for Bad co) :o :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:51 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: dont hate
Happy for you Howie.....
I would love to see all of them.

You know when your wife showed at Wanee....you disappeared...what gives my friend? Maybe I should not have called her the wrong name???

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:34 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Just for the record, I've seen all of these guys. Rite of passage. Would love to see Joe Walsh now. 38 Special, while I liked them in my evil youth, not so much now.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:51 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I saw 38 special in Tulsa OK in the early 80's open for Jefferson Starship. Van Poser's guitar didn't even have strings, but he hammed it up like he was playing the solos! Everyone but a handful of us left after they finished, and it really pissed off Grace Slick. She had just recovered from her "born again" stage and rocked that stage until Marty watered it all down again. Ah the rollercoasters of the 80's... 8-)

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:39 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Saw the Outlaws back in the 80's, Joe Walsh will be here in July but won't be able to go due to FURK.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:31 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]