Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:36 pm It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:36 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
 What to do if... 
Wanee Peach

Post What to do if...
you get to the park and someone happens to be in your reserved spot? :shock: We've always done primitive camping and never had to worry about this!

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: What to do if...
Paid for reserved? Contact park officials, and find out who is incorrect. :)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Honestly, I've never seen it happen... Sites are clearly marked. That probably helps.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

AndieBee wrote:
Honestly, I've never seen it happen... Sites are clearly marked. That probably helps.

Awesome, thanks!

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:53 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Actually...someone parked in a reserve spot around the Lake at Wanee......obviously they contacted the office....and as I went by they had the peeps packing their sheet and moving...so the right person could park in their spot.
Didn't seem like a big deal....the newbies just didn't know any better.....or they thought they could just get away with it. Either way, they had them move.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:38 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

They always seem on top of it. If you have a reserved spot, they'll write the site # on the windshield sticker they give you. So, if someone is in the wrong spot, the park folks will likely notice.

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Pop open a cold one, offer them one, let them know they are on your spot, offer to help them pack up their stuff.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

mike12859 wrote:
Pop open a cold one, offer them one, let them know they are on your spot, offer to help them pack up their stuff.

Good advice! :P

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 pm Profile
 [ 8 posts ]