Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 pm

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Lockn' 2014 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Lockn' 2014
Rivernole wrote:
Now, tell me why they removed the Gold Dust Woman from this set...Grace came out and that too was a fresh version with Phil and Friends. I believe it was the last song....and I listened a couple times to it and then it was removed....????Possibly FM didn't allow it on a "free" site????

Well I went back through the acts.....it was actually with ScoMule that Grace came out and sang Gold Dust Woman.....
John Scofield joining with Warren to form ScoMule

Thanx

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm pretty sure Scofield had left the stage for GDW. But it was LATE and we had been raging all night so my memory might be somewhat impaired.

Regardless it was smoking. Not as good as the Lockn' bust out but that was probably due to the lateness as well.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Another update! Ratdog x2!!! Keep'm coming Lockin'!
1. Phil & Friends x2
2. Widespread Panic x2
3. Allman Brothers
4. Ratdog x2

5. String Cheese x2

Could have stayed in Michigan for that... :|

Why didn't they just make one announcement: Same as last year.
I was really hoping Neal would come through...

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thank you for attending Lockn' Festival last year. As you probably know, and with much demand, SCI is back again for Lockn' Festival 2014 on September 4-7.

SCI and Lockn' have teamed up to offer you a Fan discount through Sunday Jan 19th at Midnight, where you can buy tickets for $199 each with a special promo code of "SCI" at the site link below. The regular price starts at $249.

- Your SCI Fan Club team

http://locknfestivalpromo.tix.musictoday.com/calendar.aspx

PROMO CODE: SCI

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

How bout some Drive By-Truckers, sqiudbillie songs and all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

hello all my brothers and sisters! i'm looking to make my first appearance at Wanee this year, since i saw the kick ass lineup. i've been perusing this forum for some information and found this thread. just wanted to let you guys know that we have an unofficial forum going dedicated to lockn at lockn.proboards.com. i help run the joint, so if you have an problems registering or anything, let me know. all are welcome! :)

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Thanks Sneake. Anybody have insight when Lockn will start the next round of announcements?

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

it's really hard to say, but my guess is that last week was to really get the interest up in this fest. i bet the rest of the lineup will be more spread out over the next month or so

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:18 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

sneake wrote:
hello all my brothers and sisters! i'm looking to make my first appearance at Wanee this year, since i saw the kick ass lineup. i've been perusing this forum for some information and found this thread. just wanted to let you guys know that we have an unofficial forum going dedicated to lockn at lockn.proboards.com. i help run the joint, so if you have an problems registering or anything, let me know. all are welcome! :)

Thanks sneake! I'll find my way over there... let's see if the work pc will let me go!

Oh! And welcome to the Wanee forum! :D

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

sneake wrote:

I remember you from the lockn board! Welcome

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:28 pm Profile
 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next