Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:55 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:55 pm

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 best festival ...?? 
Wanee Master

Post Re: best festival ...??
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Trippin Tom 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:59 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Dartdog82 wrote:
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Trippin Tom 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

+1^100

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Bonnaroo 2005 was my first festival, over 8 years ago. Since that time I have been to a bunch of different festivals all over the eastern park of the country. They all have been great in their own way (with the exception Roo '09 which had some ridiculously killer sets of music but otherwise was a disaster). Now in terms of my favorite, Id have to say Wanee. I dont know what it is, but there is something inherently special about Wanee. The funny thing is Wanee generally has far from my favorite lineup, and Im usually not a huge fan of the way they set the schedule. But that being said its still my favorite festival, theres something magical about Wanee.

Also, Suwanee Hulaween was incredble, might be my second favorite festival ever.

SoS is the best venue for festivals in the country.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Bonnaroo 2005 was my first festival, over 8 years ago. Since that time I have been to a bunch of different festivals all over the eastern park of the country. They all have been great in their own way (with the exception Roo '09 which had some ridiculously killer sets of music but otherwise was a disaster). Now in terms of my favorite, Id have to say Wanee. I dont know what it is, but there is something inherently special about Wanee. The funny thing is Wanee generally has far from my favorite lineup, and Im usually not a huge fan of the way they set the schedule. But that being said its still my favorite festival, theres something magical about Wanee.

Also, Suwanee Hulaween was incredble, might be my second favorite festival ever.

SoS is the best venue for festivals in the country.

AND, it has the coolest people! :)

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Which ever one I'm at usually. I like the ones we go to for different reasons. No body has a monopoly on kind people of killer music of great location.

Wanee has a lot going for it. I love the location/time of year. Nice to come to sunny FL and kick start the festival season. The people I met there were extraordinary and the lineup was really good. The Mushroom Stage is a magical place.

Camp Barefoot is awesome. The venue up in the WV mountains is spectacular. It's one of my favorite places to camp. The crowd size is perfect at 2500. (Although they may have lost $$$ last year because it was so small) The music is not my absolute sweet spot but I see some crazy acts that I love and some acts I've never heard of. The crowd is a stay up and dance till 5am kind of crowd.

Lock'n had the best lineup ever. Sorry, it's true. Like Wanee it is not a fest with a bunch of raver ametures running around. lot's of older heads in attendence. The views from up on the rv ridge were lovely.

Festy Experience is indescribably fun. Stringdusters curate a fantastic lineup. It is in a beautiful spot in the VA mountains and it is on the grounds of the Devils Backbone Brewery. A BREWERY!!! Amazing beautiful people there as well.

I really can't pick a favorite out of those.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I think Virginia Key Grassroot festival takes the cake for me, it's just a great little festival outside of Miami, there is always great music that I've never heard before and the staff is the friendliest that I've ever seen. I defenitly highly recommend it.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:27 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Last edited by Jbone on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Jbone wrote:
#1b-Wanee, so much love, that earth moving kinda of love that is becoming extinct, enjoy it while you can.

#2-DSO's Jubilee - Man, I have a deep hatred for Ohio, especially leaving a festival in Ohio but Jubilee was so much fun. They let you bring your own cooler full of beer and food in, they let you camp behind the crowd in the venue, DISCO PIZZA (Veggie) I think they put crack on it we ate it everyday, The best part was the music...DSO really brings the love but the line up was superb, got to see Twiddle, JGB, Wailers and all the people were so kind....except for that punk kid with the bull horn at 4am in the camp area :?

#1a- My back yard, with my baby, a projector, a blow up mattress beside the fire, little weber grill , cold units, and some live concert DVD's Yeah mon 8-)

#1a... yeah... :D :D :D

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:18 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Wanee......Hands down!

Crap...I didn't even know there were other festivals! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master

The Best Festival is always the next one... 8-)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 pm Profile
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next