Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 pm

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 best festival ...?? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: best festival ...??
Jensen B Gator wrote:
The Best Festival is always the next one... 8-)

Image ImageImage

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Post Re: best festival ...??
Jbone wrote:
#1b-Wanee, so much love, that earth moving kinda of love that is becoming extinct, enjoy it while you can.

#2-DSO's Jubilee - Man, I have a deep hatred for Ohio, especially leaving a festival in Ohio but Jubilee was so much fun. They let you bring your own cooler full of beer and food in, they let you camp behind the crowd in the venue, DISCO PIZZA (Veggie) I think they put crack on it we ate it everyday, The best part was the music...DSO really brings the love but the line up was superb, got to see Twiddle, JGB, Wailers and all the people were so kind....except for that punk kid with the bull horn at 4am in the camp area :?

#1a- My back yard, with my baby, a projector, a blow up mattress beside the fire, little weber grill , cold units, and some live concert DVD's Yeah mon 8-)

DS Jubilee was pretty amazing!

It's hard to choose from this year. Wanee>DSJubilee>All Good> Peach> Lockn

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 pm Profile
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4