Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 am

[ 10 posts ] 
 Anyone rember Micke from Sweden (and his two daughters)? 
Wanee Fan

Post Anyone rember Micke from Sweden (and his two daughters)?
Hi everyone,

At least a couple of signatures seems familiar. Both me, my daughters and a couple of you guys are present in the attached photo from the great 2009 festival.

It was just great and our trip was that kind of experience that somehow make a difference in life. If I ever have a chance (and enough Money) I'll sure do it again. 2009 the festival was in June and (beside the Money task) it is not that easy to get away from work in April. But I will do it if the circumstances are right.

Would just like to revisit the Forum and post a message to see if you are as Active as Before. Before 2009 we had a lot of fun discussions here months Before the festival, as well as I did get a lot of good input Before we did the trip.

One direct impact in me was to really get into playing again and during this year I've managed to form an ABB-tribute band. Full set with people I've been playing with during the years. Not that easy to get seven guys together from different parts of Southern Sweden and so far we have just managed to play together for a couple of hours some month ago. We did a recording and as soon as I've put out a web-site you're most welcome to listen. We are aiming at gigs later on - when we have had the chance to du real rehearsals.

Anyway - still alive and living well ;). More "well" than I would without the Wanee experince together with all of you. Hope to see you - perhaps this spring... (hoping)

Peace
Micke (and greetings from daughters Elin and Freja)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Anyone rember Micke from Sweden (and his two daughters)?
Well Micke, we have not met, yet... Wanee 2011 was our first and we have not missed one since. It sounds like Wanee made an impression on you, I know it did on us. Looking forward to meeting you, hope you come back in April. The forum activity should pick up some now that the early bird tickets have been announced!

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:45 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Of course I remember you. I was walking down River Road and heard you asking on of your girls if that was Andie Bee. And it was. How are you, my friend? Great news about your band. This will be an awesome Wanee! 10th anniversary and all... Hope you're able to make it.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Absolutley.. hope you and your beautiful daughters are well!!
Would be great to see you in the park again.

Cheers
Wavo

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wholigan and I met you around the General Store. You did not have your girls in tow. Don't know why we are not in the pic from the meet and great. Wonderful to hear from you. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I remember your nick but when I met everyone in person (was spending a lot of time in this forum Before we left) it was impossible to connect all nicks to persons :?

Perhaps you took the pic as I and the daughters are in it? I have a couple more. Try to post them but it seems like you can't attach that much even if I've scaled them down. One more postings after this :)

Peace

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:38 am Profile
Wanee Fan

..and the rest, eehh no wasn't allowed :(

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hey Micke, I think the forum lets you attache a maximum of three pics per post... I recall some issue w/ that months ago when I was trying to post up some stage grids. Took a few posts to put everything up ...

Keep on tryin' ;)

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:48 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Ok Bob, it try to put out the last two... ...but it didn't work. Did get "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

Perhaps not allowed within the same posting in total, OR as the messageboard senses that the same user tries to put out more. I guess its the kB's that Counts here (got 4 pics publishe above). Did scale the pics down but anyhow I reached the limit. Perhaps it works if I open a new subject.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Of course I remember you! Glad to see you around again Micke! I see in one of your pictures you have Loubie, Pete, Pattie and I returning from the HISTORIC golf cart ride.......Just wish I could remember it. :shock: :roll: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:50 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]