Last visit was: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34 am It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34 am

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Festivals vs. SOS 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Festivals vs. SOS
iluvtopanic wrote:
I wished I could have meet you guys but next year I will make sure to meet you good people.Izzab let me know which southern Panic shows you will be attending and we will hook up.I am looking into the FEAT in Jamaica if work will allow me to take time off.2 or 3 days would not be enough FEAT!!!!!

It's so great. 2 full band shows and 1 Paul and Fred show. Walk right up to the rail when ever you want (or just stay there) and everyone just smiles at you and maybe hands you one. I can't imagine not going!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i lvoe the idea about the 1 cup and the team green :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Calypsomamma wrote:
OHHHH how I wish I could join you guys for Jamaica. (Seriously can I get a spell check on here...)

ADMIN -Please???

So jealous. I checked it out - just too steep for my pocket book.

You don't have the red underline on misspelled words? right click and it gives suggestions?

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 pm Profile
Site Admin

RvrRat wrote:
You don't have the red underline on misspelled words? right click and it gives suggestions?

I don't. You do RR?

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

for those that road around on sunday, did you go by a camper on river road with a chiefs flag and a KC royals flag and an american flag? I saw a couple dudes roll by on bikes..waved..wondered if it was either of you.

I was there until Monday. Down to the River, over to the lake, I thought it was in decent shape, but this was my 1st time at the park. I know people were talking about how they were riding around getting great stuff that people just left cuz they were too lazy to take it home. really nice stuff.

I just want you to know I never ONCE threw a cig butt on the ground, all 600 of them I threw in the trash. and I went through 297A with a fine tooth comb, and picked up every single thing that didn't grow out of the ground or wasn't there when we arrived..actually I picked up stuff that was there when we arrived. LOVE MOTHER EARTH, AND THE SOS!!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Owly I saw that camper I wished I knew it was you would have stopped and introduced myself.From what I just read the spirit of the Suwannee is alive & well inside of you!!!!!!PEACE.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
RvrRat wrote:

I don't. You do RR?

I'm using Firefox, but Internet Explorer probably has the same feature.

In Firefox:
Click 'Tools' on the toolbar
then click 'Options'
then click 'Advanced'
then click the 'General' tab
click on the checkbox labled 'Check my spelling as I type'

Then, anytime you are typing in a Firefox browser window, unrecognized words will be underlined in red. Mouse over the underlined word and right click and it will give suggestions. Click on one of the suggestions and the underlined word is changed. unusual words like 'RvrRat' can be added to the dictionary by clicking on the 'Add to dictionary' button under the suggested words.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 am Profile
Site Admin

Been a FF user for years and have never even used the function. Thanks for the heads up on it RR as it is now turned on and underlining the spellin isues. Tesst testt. :)

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I try not to add too many negative comments, but people were destructive pigs and it is unexcusable in any weather. The ciggarette butts on the beach at the river upset me most. Poor fish and birds eat them and die! Please pick up your butts.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:51 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Fan

You guys were talking about a 'green team' for next year and it made me think of an article I read about what they did at Bonaroo this year to have more of a 'green' festival. In regards to trash they had volunteers (in exchange for tickets) called "trash talkers". They stood by the trash cans and directed festival goers to the proper can to use (compost, recycle, or garbage). I thought that it was a pretty snazzy idea.

Here's the link to the article....

http://www.wsbtv.com/entertainment/19731140/detail.html

Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:01 am Profile
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3