Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 am It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 am

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Wanee Lover

Post Re: 2010
community disease=only cured by Wanee Nectar shots

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Wanee nectar shots= liquid fire. :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

thars fire on the mountain
thars fire on da rivah
let's get this one down
before my livah starts to quivah

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm in! I would prefer to not have a long walk to the stages. I think Owl's place was too far away.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Count me in!! :D

Cmamma and seemed to be in a good spot. I know my camp site was 96 UNDRUNKEN :roll: steps to the gate by the peach stage.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yep the Special person camping is a good spot...close to the bath house and all. I am impressed with the step counting NCV :lol: . My 2 shoes didn't even make the cut...I could only do one hat...and I lost that. :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:55 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
Yep the Special person camping is a good spot...close to the bath house and all. I am impressed with the step counting NCV :lol: . My 2 shoes didn't even make the cut...I could only do one hat...and I lost that. :)

Oh, I counted EARLY Thrusday...... otherwise I would not have been able to count!
I went looking for you and Steve's site Sat. night.....didn't find it....almost didn't find my way home! :roll:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

marky wrote:
Wow, Lou. You really fly off. I am not being fake to you and I do agree with you about this subject. I am just joking around, but you get way too serious and tell me I shouldn't bring up DAC anymore. That post really wasn't talking to you at all. Chill out man, it's the freeking internet. And so you know I have never met or seen the person you have a problem with. That timing which you speak of is coincidence. And like I told you to your face, "It doesn't really matter to me who, and if they do or not, likes DAC."

“you get way too serious and tell me I shouldn't bring up DAC anymore”

Here is what I actually said to you: Hey Marky, Remember when we talked at Wanee and I told you why that DAC thing bothered me so much? I thought you understood that it is not a joke to me. Do me a favor and just let it die. Thanks Bro.

“That post really wasn't talking to you at all”

But here are a couple recent ones that I ignored where you were directly talking to me:
liketosmoke wrote:
Thanks again everyone. I hope we can do it again!!!

“I heard next year David Allen Coe will be there”
Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 pm

liketosmoke wrote:
Sorry you felt that way Cajun. There was an open invitation to anyone who wanted to attend the meet and greet. I'm not sure if you knew that. I posted several times that everyone was invited. You would have been welcome with open arms.

“What a shame David Allen Coe never showed up”
Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm

At my campsite you were doing the same thing. You said “wouldn’t it be funny if DAC showed up here”. That is when I told you how passionate I am against racism, and how I so much hated that XXX album of his. I thought you understood how I felt. Why would you keep making jokes about it?

If you really want to do something good for the community, you should remove those lyrics you posted. That song reminds me of the way rednecks say blacks should go back to Africa. Maybe you think the song means something else, but you should consider how many others may interpret the song. That is why it should be removed.

Sorry for this blow up everyone, but this is the reason why I am no good on the Internet. I promise this will be my last post about this.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

liketosmoke wrote:
I promise this will be my last post about this.

As long as it's not your last post here, it's cool! :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
Count me in!! :D

Cmamma and seemed to be in a good spot. I know my camp site was 96 UNDRUNKEN :roll: steps to the gate by the peach stage.

Thats great vip! Did you decide in your stumble to see how many step it really was, cause it seemed like forever? :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm Profile WWW
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next