Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Wanee Lover

Post Re: 2010
Bump

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I think we all just need to make a better effort to hang out more. Even if we a strung out all over the park we just needto meet up once a day at least. I really wish I had hung out with you guys more! :(

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

you can never plan too early!! people always flake

A thing…" umgd

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:shock: Jeez Guys.....WTF.......Gma is BACK......PEACE, LOVE & HARMONY IN OUR COMMUNITY!!!!!! Please..... :? Have been running around helping promote this young talented kid...feel like a dam bar fly!!!! :lol: :lol: People are now calling me by my first name...in all the clubs.. :oops: :lol: Then I even tried to sneak in quietly the other night dam if TONY didn't yell right in the middle of a song....GMA'S HERE!!!! :oops: :shock: So am hoping that he is learning the ropes of the area!!!! It's like SUN & TUES and WED jams....then there's parties and concerts on the weekends!! Dam to be 24 again... :lol: :lol: Or even in my 30's this stuff is wearing me out but am on a mission to help this young talent make it!!!!! He did some new songs tonight jamming with some friends of mine in a local club.....excellent BEATLES!!!! He is starting to get a following and I hear that at a party last week there was a man there that just might help sign him???!!! He got a haircut despite alot of his fans requests not to but, I know the reason why he did this and it makes sense! And so now only time will tell ? He is even going to be doing a local gig at CORKS CIGAR BAR everyother SUNDAY!!! So, am hoping that this will all pay off for him? I hope that the PEACE remains here and I WILL still be a member of THE LOOP TROOP!!!!! Next year? That was just awesome to me! But definately have to have a GAS/diesel powered Gcart!!! Everyone have a good one! PEACE & LOVE & HARMONY TO ALL 8-) Gma...now got to get stoked for ATLANTA MULE!!!! :D

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:15 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o Oh Yeah forgot to mention this is kinda funny Daughter, Tony & I and a new young lady that we took with us last weekend to YELLOWMAN in Stpete...well I was bitching about something daughter did?? She and I get to arguing in the car as she is driving and Tony starts singing "WHY can't we be friends" :lol: SO I decided to take a xanax so I would quit complaining..well then we started bitching again...I said here you take one (she has her own script too) as I gave her one I ate another one :shock: By the time we got there I couldn't see straight and when they went into a pizza joint to eat I just mellowed in the car...time for BOOTLEG to start the show well I was so f'd up I wandered out to the truck a few mins later Tony & the Chick came out..the crowd was rowdy...anyhow we left Heather there she said as soon as we left the fights started up..Thnk god I left when I did...By the time we got back to town *TONY drove...I said I am OK now I can drive myself home..a while later I was sitting in Steak n Shake my head was bobbing... morale of the story don't take more than one X when your a lightweight to begin with...and no I did not get to see yellowman! And the young guys sitting opposite my booth had a good laugh at me sitting there trying to sober myself up :oops: :o ....Not a good thing...but kinda funny now!!! Heather even went to see them again on SUN night here!!! So have no clue what Yellowman was like but do not like CONFLICTS :lol:

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

When do they usually announce the Wanee dates?

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Bumpin' down the spam!

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

RvrRat wrote:
Bumpin' down the spam!

Me to.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm Profile
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9