Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:59 am It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:59 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 Volunteer Opportunities or WET teams? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Volunteer Opportunities or WET teams?
Well last year was my first Wanee and I couldn't be more excited to return this year, especially with all the announcements that have been made in the last few days. I'm more excited than ever to see what lineup they have in store for us on Monday!!!

This year, I'm trying to find ways to get involved through volunteer work in one way or another. Can someone please let me know if there is a Work Exchange Team? Or at least a program that would welcome a new volunteer?

Thanks a bunch! Look forward to seeing you all for good times and incredible music in a couple months. 8-)

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Volunteer Opportunities or WET teams?
Great post! Actually me and my crew will be there about noon on Tuesday. We would love to have you set up our camp while we begin drinking. We have all supplies but no real desire to do it properly. Your dedication to others is admirable.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 am Profile
Wanee Master

There are opportunities to volunteer at the Park in exchange for tickets. Contact the park. They may even provide some meals....but remember that you must work when they schedule you so you might miss some bands....some volunteer early so they have their time spent before the bands start...you just have to ask.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:54 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Welcome to the forum monijo77! Richard has you covered, call the park. We may someone chime in that has volunteered in the past... :)

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Welcome, monijo77.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:06 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks for the replies, guys! Tomorrow is the big day, and I'm ready!! I will be calling the park to see what opportunities may be available.
See you all soon!!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:27 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Gnome

Maestro63,

As tempting as it sounds to set up your camp, I would probly need to be paid with large amounts of good beer...or a festival ticket. ;) but if you're interested, I would gladly set up your camp for you. Easy. ;) let me know! Ha!!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:31 pm Profile YIM
 [ 7 posts ]