Last visit was: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:09 pm It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:09 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Wanee Arrest from the Suwanee Sherrifs office website 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Wanee Arrest from the Suwanee Sherrifs office website
surely there was some reason they stopped there to begin with, i mean i aint calling you a liar at all cuz i know how cops are, but they cant just roll up on yall an start booking folks. Or maybe they can i dont really know, but i camped on river road about 1/4 a mile past the bath houses (going the opposite way of the stages) and never saw a cop that i know of, but then again i wasn't there much at all. Sucks yall got popped tho for real, i was under the impression, during and after the weekend, that the cops understood what all went on there and kinda turned a blind eye to people minding their own business.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yeah thats how it was at langerado we did what we did in plain view of the cops they diddnt mind ... but this time around we were sitting at our site just me and my friend prior to the incident and we saw the same two agents just sitting on the carts talking close by an hour or two passed our 2 other friends come back and were sitting by the trunk of the car then they raid us... and arrest our friend she was 17 and they said they saw a beer can on our car or on the ground or something... but they took it way too far searching the car arresting her without reading her rights not reading us our rights and questioning us non stop... they deffinetly violated quite a few laws and they knew it too.. they said their not gona show up to the court date... and we had basically every atf agent on site at our site haha

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:25 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

well fight it then.. it sucks you had to spend the night in the pen.... but if they did'nt read your miranda rights & they don't show up... all charges will be dismissed.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:56 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

oh see i didnt get arrested nor did my three friends but my friends girlfriend did ... they found all the same stuff on us but only took her she got charged with 2 felonys shrooms and extacy
im pretty sure their gona throw the case it was done so illegally its funny cause they could have probally got all 4 of us to spend some time but they did it allwrong

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

that is exactly what they did... they were trying to set an example and charged the minor... it will all work out. They will throw the case out.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yeahh i figured haha i shouldnt have eaten that shroomcake before it all happened that would have made the whole incident less colorfull haha! i might have to go back up to suwanne in a few months to give my two cents to the judge.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
MAPEXPROM wrote:
Yeahh i figured haha i shouldnt have eaten that shroomcake before it all happened that would have made the whole incident less colorfull haha! i might have to go back up to suwanne in a few months to give my two cents to the judge.
:lol: (shroomcake!! LOL)
GOOD LUCK CHUCK!!! They did not read my daughter(in my car wreck scene) her rights either and the attorneys said that "It doesn't matter????" I am like WTF has happened to our constitution & our RIGHTS??? It is just plain Bull Sh!t!!! And yes the States atty's office threw the case out the door...but I never got my meds back and my kid now has a drug charge on her!!! (For Rx's...leagally prescribed!!!) And it is still going to cost a small fortune to get all of this stuff cleared up !! Just the way the state makes more revenue I guess?? The SOBS!!! It is a sad song indeed!! I feel sorry for the Caregivers of the elderly if they are carrying aound their pts., meds in one of those days of the week things!!! Are they going to get busted for that???? My scripts were still stapled in the bag!!!! I mean this kid sold very expensive Jewelry for over 7 yrs managed a Sams Jewelry dept in Washington State, worked at Home Depot when all of this s#%t happened and due to them reinjuring her ankle she can't work and gets NO disablitlity or benefits...Thank God she has a MOM that loves her!!!! But Congress should DO something about this crap!!!! JMO sorry to those of you that got nailed but it is awful!!!! Peace & LUCK next time!!! :)

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Not to mention it's places like Wanee that I want to grow old (but never grow up!).....I guess the local post office will start posting wanted photos from the AARP membership list....

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

You guys know the score. This is a good ol' boyz festival. Use discretion and show the locals respect...You won't have any problem.s

I've been to wanee 4 times and I'll keep going back. It's the best venue on the east coast for shows aside from all good.

7/17 Ratdog ATL
7/18 Ratdog ATL
7/19 Ratdog ST. AUG
8/02 Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley (acoustic) ST. AUG
8/14 Michael Franti & Spearhead ST. AUG

http://www.myspace.com/worldscollideinc

Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

What? Ganja verboten at Wanee! Oops.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 pm Profile
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next