Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Wanee Virgin-question about RV sites 
Wanee Gnome

Post Wanee Virgin-question about RV sites
Hi..I have just purchased my ticket, RV site and have some questions. I am in charge of renting the RV for the group I am going with. The site that we have rented from the Music Park is called IR-2 and the person on the phone said that the RV must be limited to 25 feet and only 4 people. How strict are they with those numbers? She said all the other sites for larger RV's are not available. Any help with this would be appreciated.

THANKS!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Wanee Virgin-question about RV sites
The size of the site has a lot to do with the restriction on the length of the RV, at SOME of the camp sites. We have never had an issue with number of people in the RV. At the worst you will have to pay a few extra bucks.Extra vehicles do cause an issue, sometimes.if that's the issue, the extra car just has to find a primitave site close to where you are at and commute. I'm not sure where IR2 is, so I can't help too much with that.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Welcome to the forum, gatorbonnie!

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Like Happy camper said, the size may be important becasue it could be along a road or something and you dont want to stick out. Maybe someone can help out on where your site is. As far as People go. DONT WORRY. Worst case is that you have someone just check in as primative and park their car close by, and trust me it wont be far. Thats what I would go ahead and do, just have some of you're group check in as primative campers. I have actually done this and parked my truck right in the electric site with a big ol' "P" for primative on the windshield pointed out where anyone can see it and did not have an issue. I slept in an RV with no wristband all weekend. But the 25 ft minimum thing IDK. You might want to obey on that one.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:27 am Profile
Wanee Pro

OK I dug a little more. Youre in the Renni Fair area, so good news is you will have no trouble parking extra vehicles close. But there is no way to tell about the 25' limit without putting eyes on it first. Maybe someone going to Aura could swing in in a couple weeks and take a look. I couldnt imagine them looking at a 28' camper and pulling out a tape measure at the gate, but if you had a 35 footer with its nose poking out into the road....?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Master

Welcome to the forum Bonnie 8-)

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

We camped in a 25 foot spot before and it was very specific as there was a telephone pole that limited the site. I've seen trees in the way, etc. As for the amount of people on the site or in the RV, I agree that they aren't so concerned with that part.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:01 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Mammajamma......welcome back to the forum....don't think I've seen you on here since last year. Happy you can make the show.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:10 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am going to Aura and will look into site IR-2 for you. Will even take a few pics of the site for you as well! 8-) 8-)

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 am Profile
Wanee Master

Capt Brian wrote:
I am going to Aura and will look into site IR-2 for you. Will even take a few pics of the site for you as well! 8-) 8-)

Lets hope this happens during day time hours.. golf cart rides and late nights get fuzzy in the zoo

ImageImageImage

Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:45 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next