Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Admin Help Please 
Wanee Wizard

Post Admin Help Please
Doug,

I don't know if everybody has this but this is what's showing up on the top of my screen...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Text sizes are whacked and I can't read whole posts as they venture off the right side into never, never land...

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Admin Help Please
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Doug,

I don't know if everybody has this but this is what's showing up on the top of my screen...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Text sizes are whacked and I can't read whole posts as they venture off the right side into never, never land...

had this for 2 days as well

ImageImageImage

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 am Profile
Wanee Master

I feel your pain....mine is doing the same....but I just got a new computer and thought the error was mine.....Glad to know it not just me....

(not that I want you guys to suffer with me).

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

We'll suffer with you Richard even though I can't read all your post... :)

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Lover

And while we are at it. What can I do to minimize the purple confetti borders? They take up half my screen and a lot of texts are unreadable because they extend over into the right margin and won't allow me to scroll over.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Jeff, I've seen stuff like this before but it was usually happened when someone posted a very large photo...

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah, but I can't see the right side of the posts in this thread. OK, now I can.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:31 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

That is my problem also, can't read the right side, the next page and quote buttons are not visible..............

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Master

When I go in through the Home Page and then go into forums....I get the purple borders......But when I go on straight to the forum page...I do not get the borders...but rather a white sideline and I can read the full content of what was written.
And I don't know why.
Most of the time I never go to the Home Page...usually just to the forum...which I have listed in my favorites.
try going to www.waneefestival.com/forums/view forums and see what happens.

Last edited by Rivernole on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
When I go in through the Home Page and then go into forums....I get the purple borders......But when I go on straight to the forum page...I do not get the borders...but rather a white sideline and I can read the full content of what was written.
And I don't know why.
Most of the time I never go to the Home Page...usually just to the forum...which I have listed in my favorites.
try going to view forum and see what happens.

yeah what he said, i dont use the actual wanee site for viewing, i use the portal site that nole posted

ImageImageImage

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:38 am Profile
 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next