Re: Official 2014 MEET & GREET Thursday at 12pm!!
Official 2014 MEET & GREET Thursday at 12pm!!
Who's Coming and Whatcha Bringing List
1) Govnah and Nicole - Bringing Waneetopia and my famous Keeb Cheese Ball and Crackers
3) EnjoyingTheRide - Jeff & Sue... TBD, will update at a later date
4) Volkemon... gonna be smoking something...IN THE SMOKER!!
5) mccjeff - Jeff & Pam - ???
6)Treehugger & Hugginthetreehugger (Tami and Charles) - jelloshots and snacks
7) AndieBee (AKA Mama Wanee) serving up a mess o Jambalaya & Mandel Bread
8) Capt Brian & Brandi - My squirrel repellent!
9) maestro63 and friends - eye candy (I'll be wearing a thong and halter top) and cherries and bratwurst.
10) The Lightman & Jane - Chips & a bottle.
11) mushdaddy - Something tasty. TBD
12) Scrog - green tutus and the short-cut scrogites, will bring something different than what anyone else brings, just not sure what that is, yet.
13) Big Andy - bringing Apple Pie, Peach Pie and maybe a bubble or two..
14) Atlanta Hippie - tba what I will be bringing
15) Peggy-O - Bloody Mary's and fruit salad, many hugs and a huge smile
16) TheresaTee - gonna be there and bringin some champagne and OJ.....gotta start with some Mimosas....
17) Gma & Brent - I've been instructed to bring Quinoa
18) Jeff and Teresa - Something yummy to eat or drink.
19) happycamper - boiled peanuts and growlers of Cigar City's various beers
4.20) Waneebe - Brownies, Love, Peace & Happiness
21.) jbass bringing north Ga goodies from a mason jar:)
22.) WildBillBrodey - Apple Pie, Peach Pie, Birthday Cake, Caramel,
Clear, Grape, and Butterscotch complimentary ½ pint mason jars.
23) Alex (Scott) and HappySoul (Rita) - Think Safety!!
24) Stinkee27- not sure what to bring?!?
25) DBQ - plenty of beers, good times, and perhaps use of my continuum transfunctioner
26) Harmonica_Dude - I'll figure it out by then!
27) Mule4ever and JG - some good NC beers
28) howdog - I will bring something will figure it out by then
29) RvrRat ~ a big jug (or two) of some top shelf whiskey
30) Mountain...Fried Chicken
31) Petewhit - Wanee Nectar
32) Reverendhugh - Ital redfish and the Beautiful Goddess of the Mangroves
I need to make it in time for some of that nectar this time, missed it last year!
ETR please ask, no beg, Sue to make and bring more of that super-delicious Maine seafood casserole/stew/soup? that I only had a taste of last year! I think of that taste often. Man it was good and I remember you telling me that you don't like seafood! Can I have your bowl?