Last visit was: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 pm It is currently Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Phish Summer Tour 2016 
Wanee Veteran

Post Phish Summer Tour 2016
Phish Summer Tour 2016 dates have been announced. Interesting choices. MN for the first time in 15+ years as part of a couple midwest shows, pretty standard Northeast shows including multiple nights at SPAC and Philly, then headed out west for the Gorge and a number of Cali shows. Finishing off with the Dicks run in early Sept.

The one glaring omission is no southern shows, in fact nothing south of Philly! Super not pumped about that as I was planning on doing the southeast run. Now that does leave open the possibility of a SE Phish Festy to start the tour. SoSMP seems like a good place for an early June fest to kick off summer tour!

Assuming this doesn't happen, not sure what my Phishy shows will be this summer? Loved going to Dicks, maybe I'll do that again. Considering the Maine->Mass->CT-> Syracuse run, that could be a fun stretch. Although both the Gorge and San Fran have been on my "to visit" list for years now.....choices, choices.

What say you BOS/SOS? I know there's a couple phans on these boards.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Phish Summer Tour 2016
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Loved going to Dicks.

Tee hee :o

Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

maestro63 wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Loved going to Dicks.

Tee hee :o

I actually specifically avoided writing "I loved Dicks" just to limit the tee hees. Unsuccessful.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Hold your snide comments, but I would like to go to the Gorge! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:30 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Originally, Phish's website had dates for LOCKN listed in August. Everyone balked since LOCKN was planned for Sept. Now the dates for LOCKN have changed, but the dates are no longer on the Phish page.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:51 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

AndieBee wrote:
Originally, Phish's website had dates for LOCKN listed in August. Everyone balked since LOCKN was planned for Sept. Now the dates for LOCKN have changed, but the dates are no longer on the Phish page.

Hmmm, interesting observation AB.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

AndieBee wrote:

What?!? Any chance you screen shot this? I looked at website several times on the day of the announcement, starting around 3:30pm and there was no site of Lockn

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

What?!? Any chance you screen shot this? I looked at website several times on the day of the announcement, starting around 3:30pm and there was no site of Lockn

Are you calling her a liar? :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:31 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

No Screen shot, but I did see it first hand. Now LOCKN dates have changed to the dates originally seen on the Phish site. Coincidence? Probably not. But I don't know squat, just weirdness I saw.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:07 am Profile
Wanee Lover

When did you see this Andie? There are several archived views of the Phish tour page.

Phish tour page - http://phish.com/tours/

Archived views - https://web.archive.org/web/20150401000 ... com/tours/

Gotta love Archive.org. I donated $50 this year.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:14 am Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next