Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:26 am It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:26 am

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Formal Apology to SOS and BOS 
Wanee Lover

Post Formal Apology to SOS and BOS
So I have had this on my mind since Saturday afternoon and I have woke up a few times with a pit in my stomach and it won't go away until I make it right.....

I would like to formally apologize to the BOS/SOS for falling down on my parade duties. I made a big deal about the parade and asked everyone to bring supplies and then got caught up in doing my own thing and I feel like I let my end of the rope fall. So I would like to say I am sorry. I know that many of you probably thought about it and everyone is so gracious that noone really said anything, but I wanted to try and make it right...so for all of those that I dissapointed...I am sorry.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX - love you guys!

Peace and love my new little family....BOS/SOS Wanee 4 eva!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Formal Apology to SOS and BOS
Cmamma.....It was sooo busy don't worry about it. I ca save all those beads I bought until next year! :lol: I think everyone understands....It was just to busy for everyone to do the parade.
BUT next year we need to do it! :P

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i just assumed the parade didnt happen due to the buckets of rain that fell out of the sky. No worries CMomma! theres always next year! Yay for wanee 2010

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

:D WE WILL FOR SURE DO IT NEXT YEAR!!!!! Can't wait. :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

belloefelice wrote:
i just assumed the parade didnt happen due to the buckets of rain that fell out of the sky. No worries CMomma! theres always next year! Yay for wanee 2010

Partlly that and my brother showing up as a surprise but I should have been out there with a bull horn. :? :D

Yay for Wanee 2010 already!!! :D

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
:D WE WILL FOR SURE DO IT NEXT YEAR!!!!! Can't wait. :)

Really Don't give it a second thought. That is a hard thing to put together..you know with the hangovers and all! :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

You bet CM, no worries! I think we all created our own little parades with all the cruzin around around we did. I sure enjoyed each and every one of my little adventures between stages and camp. It was fun catching crazy rides on the golf carts and meeting funny people and just...good stuff! Cruzed around on the back of carts with my bubble machine, now that's a parade if you ask me! :) Next year!!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I know but I had to say something. That is just me.... :D

If I am wrong I am the first to admit it. :)

and boy boy...I felt like the dragon guy in fear and loathing in las vegas a few mornings!! and there were only 3 mornings!!! :) :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :geek:

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

izzab wrote:
You bet CM, no worries! I think we all created our own little parades with all the cruzin around around we did. I sure enjoyed each and every one of my little adventures between stages and camp. It was fun catching crazy rides on the golf carts and meeting funny people and just...good stuff! Cruzed around on the back of carts with my bubble machine, now that's a parade if you ask me! :) Next year!!

Getting there is half the fun of Wanee...so many different adventures. I couldn't agree more. :) Man I love that place.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
I know but I had to say something. That is just me.... :D

If I am wrong I am the first to admit it. :)

and boy boy...I felt like the dragon guy in fear and loathing in las vegas a few mornings!! and there were only 3 mornings!!! :) :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :geek:

Hey don't worry about a thing... life is good! We will do it next year and everyone will join in!!

If I throw any beads will I see any (.) (.)?

Sorry couldn't help myself!
;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:17 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next