Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 am It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 WSP - Live from the Underground 
Site Admin

Post WSP - Live from the Underground
Not sure if all you spreadheads saw this fresh news - http://widespreadpanic.com/news/live-fr ... nderground

Organizers of the Emmy Award-winning PBS music event series Bluegrass Underground announced a special concert taping with Widespread Panic on Monday, March 10th at 7pm. Billed “Widespread Panic: Live from The Underground", the concert will be all acoustic and be taped 333-feet underground within the magnificent Volcano Room of Cumberland Caverns near McMinnville, TN. The performance will air nationally on PBS in the fall of 2014.

Join Widespread Panic for the special taping of one extended acoustic set in The Cave. Tickets will go on sale at 10am CST, Friday, February 7th. Tickets are $75 and can be purchased exclusively at bluegrassunderground.com.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: WSP - Live from the Underground
Wow. Something I was seriously thinking of... BUT, if I do, it will be on the card from my 'high risk' account. Money goes in only as needed, for paypal etc. (and my personal information is somewhat different :roll:

:geek: reading the 'small print'..Look at this ticket policy......Can ANYONE else see the *possibility* of information getting in the wrong hands?!?!?!?!

Quote:
All tickets are general admission floor tickets and the show is ticketless entry. You must bring your photo id and the credit card used to purchase the ticket for entry. Tickets are non-transferable and require the purchaser to swipe their credit card at the box office to gain entry to the cave.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

in these days of almost daily ID/Credit card THEFT... Someone thinks its a good idea to take all my info online, store it for a time, then use BOTH of them together later. So far there are 70,000,000 Target customers that might be leery.. :?

PLEASE PLEASE be forewarned folks, should you be using a primary account card... you may be exposed. Could happen. BE AWARE.

WHY not have a $10 'mail me a ticket' fee. I would HOPE that has a healthy profit to it, if not, make it $20. Still sub $100 price for a small concert IN A CAVERN WITH WIDESPREADPANIC!!! :o Winner in my book. And secure.

Quote:
What price, peace of mind....

Take a piece of my mind !!!

RUSH - I think I'm going Bald.. good tune. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzXUmbU58ME Before Geddy played Bass, Keyboards, Harmonica and Sax all at once...while singing.. :lol: 3 piece power trio. Had to listen before posting. My mind is right now.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:40 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
Not sure if all you spreadheads saw this fresh news - http://widespreadpanic.com/news/live-fr ... nderground

Thanks WL! :D :D :D

Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Volke, give it up man... ;)

"they" (and i'm including the left handed albino estonian/ukranian lesbian eskimoes here) have all of our info and can use it at will. I believe that "they" are working their way down the financial ladder from the billionaires, so it'll be a while before "they" steal my identity and have to start paying off my student loans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I cant seem to find the positive in your post to reply to, so I just wish you well. :)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Volkemon wrote:
I cant seem to find the positive in your post to reply to, so I just wish you well. :)

Thanks brother! It's in there though, you just gotta look around a little Furthur.

Hint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBnN0NouYU

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am jealous, you are a bundle of joy.

Wish i could go back.

Furthur back than that.

EDIt for spelling... :oops:

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm Profile WWW
 [ 7 posts ]