Last visit was: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:48 am It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:48 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 Opening for Skynyrd and Doobie Bros 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Opening for Skynyrd and Doobie Bros
Sweet! :)

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:25 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

hoodycat wrote:
I think this is cool..... My young cousins out of Birmingham,Al. are playing City Stages this year for the first time and opening for some big acts,follow this link and click on videos after you hear their song. myspace.com/aliceinthunderlandrocks

Dang that's so cool!! I've always wanted to go to City Stages but never made it, very busy time here at work...it's next weekend isn't it?

hoodycat...ever hear of Todd Simpson?

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Whoa... Very cool... You could tell all your friends "I taught him/her everything he/she knows"... Maybe Wanee 2010 material?

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

hoodycat wrote:
BullMoose....never heard of him,who is he? City Stages this weekend!

Todd Simpson won the contest at City Stages a couple of years ago. He's from the Birmingham, AL. area. Google him and check out his website. I've seen him a couple of times here in Panama City Beach, he puts all he has into his music. Check him out.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]