Last visit was: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 am It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 am

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 30' RV camping spot? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
Western MA.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I lived in North Central VT (Smugglers' Notch) for many years, ..... I dont miss snow. :)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 am Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Just talked to the people at campground and there seems to be plenty room to primitive camp with the RV. Have not been to Wanee so some you well seasoned fest goers know the ropes pretty well. What's the lowdown on primitive campsites?

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I was gonna ask... if you dont need the hookups, save $$$ and primitive camp.

The 'Lowdown' is they have ~750 acres of just about everything you can imagine. Riverside, in a field, in the woods... they got it. The earlier you get there, the better choice you have.

I would advise getting there the weekend before, but good spots can still be found the wednesday before. a 30' rv isnt that big (2 VW buses long :) ) but it does limit you a little.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:38 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Volkemon
Yes ,Smugglers is the back side of Stowe?

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeppers!!

Grew up at the bottom of that hill, gone down it a few times. :)

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:23 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Alrighty... I bet you can have a kicka** time in 30 foot RV primitive style.

Whats your schedule?

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Jahluv wrote:
Western MA.

Masshole native here. You're among friends!

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hahaha I hear that Mama!! Super masshole,still digging out from today's storm! My schedule is freedom/dumb reigns. Looks like fly to Orlando,4/6 shuttle to Weirsdale,hang with some friendlys for a day,get ready to hit fest and then back to Mass,with my living qtrs. get to Wanee Tuesday or early wed.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jahluv wrote:
My schedule is freedom/dumb reigns. Looks like fly to Orlando,4/6 shuttle to Weirsdale,hang with some friendlys for a day,get ready to hit fest and then back to Mass,with my living qtrs. get to Wanee Tuesday or early wed.

Ok... you are picking up the RV here in FL, and thinking you will be at WANEE Tuesday PM. Returning to MA with the MH. :)

did i translate that right? :lol:

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:58 pm Profile WWW
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next