Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:44 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:44 am




 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 30' RV camping spot? 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6583
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
don't expect to find anything good in primitive after Tuesday


Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:08 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 928
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
we will find something decent but it will be a long walk


Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 am
Posts: 2
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
We have one for sale- right on River Road. $500.


Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 am
Posts: 2
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
We have a 30' RV spot for sale on River Road.


Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:49 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6387
Location: Florida
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
Jensen B Gator wrote:
don't expect to find anything good in primitive after Tuesday


Don't get discouraged. There are still good spots left. You just have to scope them out. It's ok to drive around til you find it.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am
Posts: 8
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
Jahluv, we had to park our 38' RV in primitive camping last year. They make you go to the fields towards the back of the park if you weren't able to reserve an RV spot. The only issues we had were that it was a bit of a walk back and forth to the main stage (15-20 min each way) and by Saturday morning we ran out of water and our gray water tanks were full. A truck came by and filled our water but we still had the full used water tank issue so wasn't much help.

The upside is that we saved $300 ($400 this year) on the site.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Keep scouring for a site and you'll score one.

-Toons


Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2098
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
altoons wrote:
Jahluv, we had to park our 38' RV in primitive camping last year. They make you go to the fields towards the back of the park if you weren't able to reserve an RV spot. The only issues we had were that it was a bit of a walk back and forth to the main stage (15-20 min each way) and by Saturday morning we ran out of water and our gray water tanks were full. A truck came by and filled our water but we still had the full used water tank issue so wasn't much help.

The upside is that we saved $300 ($400 this year) on the site.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Keep scouring for a site and you'll score one.

-Toons

There was a truck emptying tanks as well. I had a reserved site in Hidden Woods and the truck came around a few times. Probably not a problem if you look for them and ask them to come to where you are parked. I think they charged $30 to empty the tank. A bargain compared to the $50 charged at the Peach ’12.

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6387
Location: Florida
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
It was $40 to pump your tanks, but they come around often. The only sucky part is the park closed the dump stations during the festival so you couldn't empty on the way out and had to rely on the pay service. That really was uncalled for.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne FL
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
Mama Wanee wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
don't expect to find anything good in primitive after Tuesday


Don't get discouraged. There are still good spots left. You just have to scope them out. It's ok to drive around til you find it.


Being that I HIJACKED THE THREAD and all, I am hooking Jahluv up.

_________________
"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs


Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6387
Location: Florida
Post Re: 30' RV camping spot?
You hook everybody up! You're the hook up man! Don't tell Kelly or Jeff though, they'll take the thread right down the tubes...

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:26 pm Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.