Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

[ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next
 Help send cards for my surprise gift to my husband!! 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Help send cards for my surprise gift to my husband!!
The Badges are helpful there... Most people put their Screen name and real name on them.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10782

I am still learning real names of people here. Its tough when you associate a screen name so strongly with someone.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Also how the hell do I know where to go for this meet and greet. Like will there be a map for us when we get there with it labeled? Not that I could figure it out if there was one :p lol

Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The meet and greet -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10828

:lol: we have a thread for most anything here...

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:18 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Thanks. I should have looked there first ...

Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

No worries. Gives us lurkers a purpose in life.

WANEE! WANEE!!

Now to leave work, and go back to MY shop... WANEE PREP CONTINUES!!

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:23 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Oh look I'm not a peach anymore ...hmmm...

Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Master

A hug at Wanee is like a handshake everywhere else.
ETR is making your nametags for you....it will have Stinkee and Amie on it...Mr. Stinkee and Shane on his..... unless he has another nickname. When you get yours take a paper punch and put a couple holes at the top....put a string or strap through the holes and you can put it on and remove easily. You can dress up your string with balls, baubles, peace signs whatever is your preference for looks. Wear your name tag and people can read your avatar name and your real name and you will recognize each other that way...There are many that have met and still don't know their real names....you get used to Mama Wanee as Janis or RevHugh as Jerry and then it is hard to put a face to them. It takes a while...as the Meet and Greet will be a hundred strong, coming and going. You meet these same people all during the shows and you still might not remember their real name. Don't feel bad about not remembering their name....I have been going several years and still forget their names :oops: Of course, I am old and that is as good excuse as it gets.... :lol:
Look at the maps....and you will get an idea where everything is eventually. I made Shane a map as a card...ask and I can tell you where most things are....
Later...if you desire...I will give you my number and when you arrive...I will help you guys find your way around. I hope to be there early, get set up and then I will be available to assist the two of you if you need help.
Richard (Rivernole)

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Amie....
there is a topic that says something like 17 maps of the park...On the very first map when you open the topic...click on the map and it will enlarge. When you find the chapel...by the Lake...right across the dirt road is ....Waneetopia.
Paved roads are in Gray and dirt roads are designated by brown.
Waneetopia will have a large sign hanging from the trees .... it will be easily found. They are one of the larger camping groups. Even though they might have screens up...just go through one of the openings and ask for assistance. If you find the sign...you won't need assistance.....just fall in with the insanity that exists there.
Our camp is just around the corner a little further around the lake.
Peeps are constantly coming and going ...so it is hard to tell you who you might find there as we don't all camp together.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:31 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Randy and Richard, you got this covered... But I didn't put Mr. Stinkee on Shane's badge, just Shane and Roanoke, VA. I can add a screen name if he has one that he commonly uses on forums though. I haven't printed them yet, probably do that Wednesday on my next day off.

So to confuse you a little more Stinkee, my name is Jeff and Mrs. EnjoyingTheRide is Sue...

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Anybody else wanna help with Shane's Wanee birthday?

1) Waneebe
2) Happycamper
3) Mama Wanee - Mailed 2/8
4) Volkemon
5) Gma
6) EnjoyingTheRide...Badges and assorted goodies.
7) Rivernole... copy of music shared by Volke related to Wanee - Mailed 2/7
8) mushdaddy - homemade Wanee birthday card
9) howdog
10) tieyourshoes51
11) mccjeff
12) TheresaCee
13) trippin' tom
14) PeggyO

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 pm Profile
 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25  Next