Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 noob needs some music help 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: noob needs some music help
insane moe from magfest 2011 freezing maybe two hundred people everyone else were in their sleeping bags https://archive.org/details/moe.2011-10-21 listen closely after meat ends a fan cant believe he heard what they did. hoping for the same at wanne 2014

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

just finished watching moe's show at summer camp on qello. those guys can rock it out. sweet bass work

Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:04 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

whole lot of love wrote:
insane moe from magfest 2011 freezing maybe two hundred people everyone else were in their sleeping bags https://archive.org/details/moe.2011-10-21 listen closely after meat ends a fan cant believe he heard what they did. hoping for the same at wanne 2014

I missed the Saturday show. THey did two nights. My wife was 9 months pregnant. My son was born the thursday after the show. I had no intention of going, we didnt buy tickets or anything, but Fiday after I got off of work, I asked her if she wanted to drive up. She said Ok, but Sat night she insisted we drive back home. I got to see everyone except for the second moe. set. My wife loves to throw this out when I start whining about something.
"Remember when I was 9 months pregnant and still went to Mag"

Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:44 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I just want to reiterate what others have said that archive.org is the jam. IMO the best music site on the internet. Not only can you legally download ten of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands) of shows, but you can also stream them if you dont want to download. The best part is, you can stream them on iPads too. There are some other great sites (panicstream, grooveshark) but they tend to be hit or miss on iPads (mostly miss). Archive.org is the best. I pretty much only use it and sirius for my music needs.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

What.CD

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2