Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 pm It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Extra space... 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Extra space...
Breezeman has a killer spot on river road and he is a member of the park.He is a good friend and you couldn't find a better person to camp with.You would be crazy to not take him up on this. 8-)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

iluvtopanic wrote:
Breezeman has a killer spot on river road and he is a member of the park.He is a good friend and you couldn't find a better person to camp with.You would be crazy to not take him up on this. 8-)

I am hoping to, I truly appreciate the offer and my wife will be ecstatic, she was really dreading being out past the bat fields. She is about 2-3 months along and she is really hoping by wanee she is a bit more acclimated to preggo life. :D

Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

If you do it will be the best move you will ever make.Yall have fun!!!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I think his spot is the best member only spot in the park. ;)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:56 pm Profile
Wanee Master

PM Breezeman today....do not hesitate...if that is what you decide to do. Offers like this don't come around every day.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Plus there are lots of rest stops/watering holes along the way. My spot at 212 is the first spot on River Road (Where the Meet and Greet was). Feel free to stop by and have a water or adult beverage in between shows or on your way to or from your camp.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:10 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Rivernole wrote:
PM Breezeman today....do not hesitate...if that is what you decide to do. Offers like this don't come around every day.

We been talking, his offer has put a lot of our concerns about this year to ease. I cannot thank him enough.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:12 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Mama Wanee wrote:
Plus there are lots of rest stops/watering holes along the way. My spot at 212 is the first spot on River Road (Where the Meet and Greet was). Feel free to stop by and have a water or adult beverage in between shows or on your way to or from your camp.

That sounds great, I hope to swill a few with the wanee family this year. Otherwise I am drinking alone since my drinking buddy can't drink :(

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

M wife will be 7 months around wanee so I'll be doing my first solo fest. I understand lol.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

scotydog826 wrote:
M wife will be 7 months around wanee so I'll be doing my first solo fest. I understand lol.

I admire my wife's tenacity, when we found out she was like I still want to go I was like it is ok, don't worry etc. she was like there is no way I am going to miss the last run of the Allman Brothers. She also loves Mule, Umphrey's and Trey so there was no holding her back.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 pm Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next