Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 RV Camper site needed 
Wanee Gnome

Post RV Camper site needed
We bought regular camping tickets for the show this year. (as we do every year). But now we are looking for an RV site. I called but all the RV sites are sold. They said if anyone can't go to the show they can go to this forum and sell to who may be looking for an RV site. We are looking!

If anyone has RV camper site tickets and wants to sell their tickets or buy regular camping tickets instead of the RV camper tickets they already have, please let me know!
Thank you very much, Stephanie

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: RV Camper site needed
Just to help you understand…Your General Admission tickets include primitive camping and you will still need those tickets even if you find someone willing to sell you their reserved camping site. It’s like an upgrade. Do not sell your tickets. Also so you’ll know RV’s and campers are not required to upgrade to paid W/E sites. Boondocking is permitted.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I have lake site 317. It is very nice, on the main road, less than 100 yards from the main gate/mushroom stage. I will sell for face value. I cant go this year.
private message me if you are interested.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:11 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hamdog wrote:
I have lake site 317. It is very nice, on the main road, less than 100 yards from the main gate/mushroom stage. I will sell for face value. I cant go this year.
private message me if you are interested.

I'm new to this message board but am very much interested in the site you describe for our RV. Perhaps you can tell me how to get in touch with you?

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master

hapchap wrote:
Perhaps you can tell me how to get in touch with you?

hapchap....if you will look at the post Hamdog put up here....look down in the lower left hand corner and you will see a little box with PM within the box. Place your cursor over the box and left punch your mouse and a site will come up and you can type in a Personal Message (what PM stands for). When you get through typing your message...press submit or send, whichever is at the bottom of the box you type in. This works like an email but with privacy. If it is still available, he can PM you back with the particulars and hopefully you guys can reach a deal.
But you have to be quick doing this as others are looking for sites also.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]