Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:56 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:56 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Soulive???? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Soulive????
Was looking at Soulive's website and they don't have a date listed for Wanee....in fact there are no Soulive dates listed at all for the year. Mind you there are plenty of dates for their other projects (Lettuce, Break Science, etc)
They are one of my favorite bands and one of the reasons I bought tickets, I sure hope they are playing!!!! (I would gladly settle for any of Krasno's other bands though :D )

Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Soulive????
I am sure they will be there, Lettuce and Allan Evans trio are touring this spring and Soulive has no other dates right now so my guess is they just did not update the site but it is strange that Break Science is listed and they are not.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Ive consistently found that royalfamilyrecords.com website to be inaccurate in regards to tour dates. I remember a couple times seeing zero Break Science dates listed on that list when they were actively touring. I would not overthink this. If they are stilll listed on the Wanee website they are still playing.

On a related note, they are one of my favorite bands as well. Krasno is amazing.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I've never seen Soulive, but Lettuce put on a good show at Bear Creek

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Awesome, thanks y'all. Being that they all seem busy with other projects lately, this may be one of the rare Soulive appearances. I can't wait!!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

i really liked soullive back at brr creek a couple yrs ago. they are amazing musicians

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

There are alot of bands that don't list festival dates on their sites For Wanee there's Gov't Mule, Trey, RSB, Walter Trout, Moe, Blues Traveler all of which either don't list the dates or just say yes we'll be there. As a Wanee regular I can honestly say alot of the bands that you don't know will BLOW YOU AWAY :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:19 am Profile
Wanee Master

Jeb wrote:
There are alot of bands that don't list festival dates on their sites For Wanee there's Gov't Mule, Trey, RSB, Walter Trout, Moe, Blues Traveler all of which either don't list the dates or just say yes we'll be there. As a Wanee regular I can honestly say alot of the bands that you don't know will BLOW YOU AWAY :lol: :lol:

I would amend this statement to every festival I have ever attended. You are cheating yourself if you don't check in with at least a few bands you know very little or nothing about.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Agree wholeheartedly....some of the best music I've heard at festies has been from "unknown" type bands....(or at least, unknown to me).

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Master

whole heartedly agree with that

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:27 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next