Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:05 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:05 am

[ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26  Next
 lockn???? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: lockn????
That is really interesting. That is a MAJOR draw for a lot of people. I love the no walk, just turn 15 degrees to the left and you are right there set up for the next band that starts immediately. From the time they start playing in the morning till they shut it down it is non stop. And they can have 2 major bands follow each other without pause. They can't swap WSP for Furthur in 10 minutes. Those were perfectly matched stages and so no one was playing the second stage. I thought it was spectacular. I love not having to choose between Chris Robinson Brotherhood and Matt Schofield or Blues Traveler and Rusted Root or TTB and Mevin Seals and JGB. I mean if they are going to have 2 stages then I prefer side by side with no overlapping sets. But I guess that is why we are all different.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:14 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

mccjeff wrote:
That is really interesting. That is a MAJOR draw for a lot of people. I love the no walk, just turn 15 degrees to the left and you are right there set up for the next band that starts immediately. From the time they start playing in the morning till they shut it down it is non stop. And they can have 2 major bands follow each other without pause. They can't swap WSP for Furthur in 10 minutes. Those were perfectly matched stages and so no one was playing the second stage. I thought it was spectacular. I love not having to choose between Chris Robinson Brotherhood and Matt Schofield or Blues Traveler and Rusted Root or TTB and Mevin Seals and JGB. I mean if they are going to have 2 stages then I prefer side by side with no overlapping sets. But I guess that is why we are all different.

this was probably my favorite part about how they ran the whole thing. i parked in my spot in the afternoon and never had to move, never had to miss a single minute of music

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The stage setup was the best part

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:56 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:
mccjeff wrote:
Here is the key to success. Find us in our rv on the first day. Then every day bring a cooler with drinks and stash it at the rv. Any time you need a break all you have to do is head to the rv and relax in the shade with nice people (my wife and friends, not me obviously). If you need to bring some afternoon/evening chow in the cooler we will have full prep station for heating /cooking.

***Sorry, rv bathroom privileges are not a part of this offer.

You're sweet. I hope to camp somewhere near you for daily hugs.

Yes, we all need to try to camp in close proximty to each other.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

mccjeff wrote:
Here is the key to success. Find us in our rv on the first day. Then every day bring a cooler with drinks and stash it at the rv. Any time you need a break all you have to do is head to the rv and relax in the shade with nice people (my wife and friends, not me obviously). If you need to bring some afternoon/evening chow in the cooler we will have full prep station for heating /cooking.

We will also extend this offer except we will only have an outside grill available when we are not there...

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:20 am Profile
Wanee Lover

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
mccjeff wrote:

We will also extend this offer except we will only have an outside grill available when we are not there...

It takes a village...

We are not, in fact, a village. We are a tribe.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Sam Bush and Larry Keel added.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

mccjeff wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
mccjeff wrote:

It takes a village...

We are not, in fact, a village. We are a tribe.

You are correct sir! :)

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Bustle in your hedgerow added.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

And now Cabinet

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm Profile
 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26  Next