Last visit was: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:00 am It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:00 am




 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 26  Next
 lockn???? 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: lockn????
Can it get any better? Why yes it can!

Furthur to headline Friday night! Exclusive to the 2014 Lockn' Festival in Arrington, VA, Furthur will be playing their only set of 2014, featuring the original lineup! This lineup of Furthur features Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jeff Chimenti, John Kadlecik, Jay Lane, and Joe Russo! This very special performance is in addition to the previously announced separate performances by Phil Lesh & Friends, and Bob Weir & RatDog. This Furthur performance will be the only planned collaboration between Bob and Phil in 2014.

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm
Posts: 160
Post Re: lockn????
don't mean to be a broken record, but if this topic interests you, we're sort of going crazy right now over at lockn.proboards.com This announcement makes me want to coma up all the way to Lockn'


Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6400
Location: Florida
Post Re: lockn????
sneake wrote:
don't mean to be a broken record, but if this topic interests you, we're sort of going crazy right now over at lockn.proboards.com This announcement makes me want to coma up all the way to Lockn'


What he said except there is sooo much good stuff between now and then!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Thu May 01, 2014 12:58 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6400
Location: Florida
Post Re: lockn????
Mrs Falcon is coming!! Whoooo hoooo!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm
Posts: 375
Post Re: lockn????
I need to stop checking the Lockn' website. Every time I do my mind is blown away a little more.

Wanee organizers please take note on how to release a lineup and schedule in advance!!!


Sun May 04, 2014 7:56 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: lockn????
SOJA added Sun morning before Grace Potter

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Sun May 04, 2014 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4074
Post Re: lockn????
CDN FAN wrote:
I need to stop checking the Lockn' website. Every time I do my mind is blown away a little more.

Wanee organizers please take note on how to release a lineup and schedule in advance!!!


We going to see you there?

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Mon May 05, 2014 6:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: lockn????
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
CDN FAN wrote:
I need to stop checking the Lockn' website. Every time I do my mind is blown away a little more.

Wanee organizers please take note on how to release a lineup and schedule in advance!!!


We going to see you there?


Or are ya skeerd?

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Mon May 05, 2014 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm
Posts: 375
Post Re: lockn????
mccjeff wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
CDN FAN wrote:
I need to stop checking the Lockn' website. Every time I do my mind is blown away a little more.

Wanee organizers please take note on how to release a lineup and schedule in advance!!!


We going to see you there?


Or are ya skeerd?


Just waiting for work to confirm vacation time. Hoping to find someone to travel with from the Toronto area. Be great to see some wanee folks.

I ain't "skeerd" of nothing. Except running out if party supplies before the party's over


Wed May 07, 2014 9:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: lockn????
That's the spirit!

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 am Profile
 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 26  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.