Last visit was: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:00 am It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:00 am

[ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 26  Next
 lockn???? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: lockn????
Can it get any better? Why yes it can!

Furthur to headline Friday night! Exclusive to the 2014 Lockn' Festival in Arrington, VA, Furthur will be playing their only set of 2014, featuring the original lineup! This lineup of Furthur features Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jeff Chimenti, John Kadlecik, Jay Lane, and Joe Russo! This very special performance is in addition to the previously announced separate performances by Phil Lesh & Friends, and Bob Weir & RatDog. This Furthur performance will be the only planned collaboration between Bob and Phil in 2014.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

don't mean to be a broken record, but if this topic interests you, we're sort of going crazy right now over at lockn.proboards.com This announcement makes me want to coma up all the way to Lockn'

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

sneake wrote:
don't mean to be a broken record, but if this topic interests you, we're sort of going crazy right now over at lockn.proboards.com This announcement makes me want to coma up all the way to Lockn'

What he said except there is sooo much good stuff between now and then!

Thu May 01, 2014 12:58 am Profile
Wanee Master

Mrs Falcon is coming!! Whoooo hoooo!

Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I need to stop checking the Lockn' website. Every time I do my mind is blown away a little more.

Wanee organizers please take note on how to release a lineup and schedule in advance!!!

Sun May 04, 2014 7:56 am Profile
Wanee Lover

SOJA added Sun morning before Grace Potter

Sun May 04, 2014 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

CDN FAN wrote:
I need to stop checking the Lockn' website. Every time I do my mind is blown away a little more.

Wanee organizers please take note on how to release a lineup and schedule in advance!!!

We going to see you there?

Mon May 05, 2014 6:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
CDN FAN wrote:

Or are ya skeerd?

Mon May 05, 2014 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

mccjeff wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
CDN FAN wrote:

Or are ya skeerd?

Just waiting for work to confirm vacation time. Hoping to find someone to travel with from the Toronto area. Be great to see some wanee folks.

I ain't "skeerd" of nothing. Except running out if party supplies before the party's over

Wed May 07, 2014 9:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

That's the spirit!

Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 am Profile
 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 26  Next