Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:46 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:46 am

[ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
 lockn???? 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: lockn????
marley1311 wrote:
sneake wrote:
unfortunately, i work as a contractor and get zero pto or sick days. every day i'm not at work is a day i wont get paid. maybe i'll put off some "wants" in favor of another day among you beautiful folks

I feel ya there. Landscaping in nc isn't at its peak right now but good memories are way better than money. And if I can't remember anything i have friends who love to take a lot of pictures.

we'll see what the tax refund gods bring me. i run solo to pretty much everything, so pictures of me anywhere are basically non existent. i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... oh god im so lonely lol

Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

We are all lonely together.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:35 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Peach

sneake wrote:
marley1311 wrote:
sneake wrote:
unfortunately, i work as a contractor and get zero pto or sick days. every day i'm not at work is a day i wont get paid. maybe i'll put off some "wants" in favor of another day among you beautiful folks

I feel ya there. Landscaping in nc isn't at its peak right now but good memories are way better than money. And if I can't remember anything i have friends who love to take a lot of pictures.

we'll see what the tax refund gods bring me. i run solo to pretty much everything, so pictures of me anywhere are basically non existent. i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... oh god im so lonely lol

This is our first wanee so you can def come hangout with us.but there will def be pics.my friends love some selfies :D

Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

If you wander down River Road look for the USA flags and Camp Volke.

Be a warm fire there.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:51 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

likewise, if you see a giant smiley face flag floppin around, feel free to say hello. i'm a bit of a loner, but i could probably be coerced into some niceties. ;)

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Willie Nelson added.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:45 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

mccjeff wrote:
Willie Nelson added.

hells yes he has been. and they've already talked about how they are throwing money at neil young to come play. the lineup may be even more insane than last year. so far: cheese, panic, willie, ratdog, abb, lesh and friends. talk about a stacked lineup

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:50 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Volkemon wrote:
Been in the sub position, been self employed. Know the hardships.

Have NOT been a landscaper in NC in this weather... good mojo to ya marley 1311

Been to (1) Wanee. will not miss another. Will do whatever to be there for the maximum time.

I advise all to do the same.

Thx I made it!!!! Thank god for snow removal and moonshine :D . We have been wanting to go to for awhile now. So happy we finally get to do it. Can't wait to meet all ya'll in WANEE!!!!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Saw willie at magfest in oct, 'twas a good time.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

sneake wrote:
mccjeff wrote:
Willie Nelson added.

hells yes he has been. and they've already talked about how they are throwing money at neil young to come play. the lineup may be even more insane than last year. so far: cheese, panic, willie, ratdog, abb, lesh and friends. talk about a stacked lineup

I have a feeling that money they were throwing at Neil just got tossed in Willie’s direction.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:16 pm Profile
 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next