Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 pm It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 pm

[ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Kraft Beer Lovers! 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Kraft Beer Lovers!
There seems to be a Zombie Dust shortage at 3 Floyd's. I'll see what I can do and hopefully they have bottled more by the time I make it up there in a few weeks. Send good vibes.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Goooood Vibes!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Cleaning up budgets on a job that's just ended makes me wish I had a beer :roll:

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm Profile
Wanee Master

don't all those jobs make you want a beer....
I know they do for me... :)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
don't all those jobs make you want a beer....
I know they do for me... :)

Gee. I NEVER think of a beer at about, say, 10 AM during school...

NOPE. It's at least 9:30...

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:20 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

tabernacle1225 wrote:
I'll see what I can do Long Hair. You don't have to pay me as I love Avery's as well and will try to locate some. Where are you from my good friend?

I believe that's it! I'm right smack dab Inbetween Nashville and Bonnaroo. In Murfreesboro. They don't sell it here in TN. I believe they sell Avery's inFlorida so I guess I could just find some once I'm in FL. Literally just thought about that fact :lol:

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Cigar City Brewery here in Tampa posts information about some great-sounding porters and stouts, but all I can find in stores are the ales and IPAs. I do find that many stores stock many more of those and few (very few) porters and stouts. I recognize that matches what people are buying. And people's tastes probably won't change, but they will never buy a beer if it's not in the stores to begin with.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am not a Kraft beer lover, but aim to support those who are. There is a 'Total Wine and More' store close by, http://www.totalwine.com/eng/grand-open ... rne-go.cfm , if there is any of the desired beers there i can stop by and pick them up. I am pretty sure you can shop their inventory on the site, and if you find a desired beer, PM me here. :)

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:07 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Volkemon wrote:
I am not a Kraft beer lover, but aim to support those who are. There is a 'Total Wine and More' store close by, http://www.totalwine.com/eng/grand-open ... rne-go.cfm , if there is any of the desired beers there i can stop by and pick them up. I am pretty sure you can shop their inventory on the site, and if you find a desired beer, PM me here. :)

Agreed. Any time I am over on the west side of Tampa, my car makes a detour into the Total Wine parking lot. This has been Beer Week here in Tampa. I went to Total Wine last Saturday, and there was a man giving out tastes of several beers. I cannot remember the brewery. The beer I did try was made from chilis. Now I am a mild Thai eater and same in the Indian restaurant (while Linda is getting Thai hot and four peppers). I thought this beer was VERY warm. The man had another bottle but did not have the beer on his table. He said it was the hottest beer they make.

It sounded like when Linda and my daughter go to Tijuana Flats and get all the hot sauces with the little dead face on it (not Dead face!).

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Just picked up some Zombie Dust and Gumballhead and other 3 Floyd's brews! Wanee here I come!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:08 pm Profile
 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next