Last visit was: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 pm It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 pm

[ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Kraft Beer Lovers! 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Kraft Beer Lovers!
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Cigar City Brewery here in Tampa posts information about some great-sounding porters and stouts, but all I can find in stores are the ales and IPAs. I do find that many stores stock many more of those and few (very few) porters and stouts. I recognize that matches what people are buying. And people's tastes probably won't change, but they will never buy a beer if it's not in the stores to begin with.

Hey TYS, no porters or stouts avaible to fill growlers at the moment. But I will pick up some tall bottles this week. Let me know what your interested in and I'll see if they have it in stock. Going to swing by there after Airfest this Sunday.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Count me in on the beer swap. I'll be bringing some CCB in cans, several bombers and I'll stop at Big storm Brewery in Odessa, Florida to fill some growlers. Any requests?

http://www.bigstormbrewery.com/beers-on-tap/

:D

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

happycamper wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Cigar City Brewery here in Tampa posts information about some great-sounding porters and stouts, but all I can find in stores are the ales and IPAs. I do find that many stores stock many more of those and few (very few) porters and stouts. I recognize that matches what people are buying. And people's tastes probably won't change, but they will never buy a beer if it's not in the stores to begin with.

Hey TYS, no porters or stouts avaible to fill growlers at the moment. But I will pick up some tall bottles this week. Let me know what your interested in and I'll see if they have it in stock. Going to swing by there after Airfest this Sunday.

Whatever looks dark and chocolate-y works for me! That is very kind. I am ashamed to say I have never been to their brewery.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

DanO wrote:
Count me in on the beer swap. I'll be bringing some CCB in cans, several bombers and I'll stop at Big storm Brewery in Odessa, Florida to fill some growlers. Any requests?

DanO, any of their brews looks good! Being a hophead, the black IPA looks interesting. But bring your favorite!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
happycamper wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:

Whatever looks dark and chocolate-y works for me! That is very kind. I am ashamed to say I have never been to their brewery.

You should do the brewery tour one day. It costs five bucks or so and you get a pint glass full of your beer of choice, and take the glass home.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

If anyone is coming from or going through Savanna, there is a brewery called SOUTHBOUND! They have a beer called Day Tripeler, that I would gladly trade anything from Cigar City to try a taste of! I am heading to the brewery this Sunday, still taking requests.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

happycamper wrote:
DanO wrote:

DanO, any of their brews looks good! Being a hophead, the black IPA looks interesting. But bring your favorite!

Black IPA it shall be! Their Arcrus is a good IPA as well. I'll bring several.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Master

happycamper wrote:
You should do the brewery tour one day. It costs five bucks or so and you get a pint glass full of your beer of choice, and take the glass home.

Agreed. Linda and I just said that the other night.

Gotta get off my ass and jam!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Bumping this up so the beer drinkers and remember who we were chatting with! See you @the M&G!!!!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Let the tasting begin!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:07 pm Profile
 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next