Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 am

[ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Where will you call home while at Wanee? Where’s your camp? 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Where will you call home while at Wanee? Where’s your ca
Not arriving until early Thurs morning - our first time, no idea where anything is...so we will set up the tent at the first place we find!

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

PartyMoguls wrote:
Not arriving until early Thurs morning - our first time, no idea where anything is...so we will set up the tent at the first place we find!

Pretty much the same here. Total Wanee noob :oops:

I'd like to find a magical area that is shaded, somewhat close to the entrance, and away from the heavy partiers (primarily because I'm bringing my old man). Any suggestions?

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

PartyMoguls wrote:

Yeah, that's getting there a little late, PartyMoguls.
Here is an expanded map of the Lake area. If you make it over to Camp "One Way Out" we can help direct you to a good spot or possibly make room for you. Hard to say at this point.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

josh6string wrote:
PartyMoguls wrote:

Pretty much the same here. Total Wanee noob :oops:

I'd like to find a magical area that is shaded, somewhat close to the entrance, and away from the heavy partiers (primarily because I'm bringing my old man). Any suggestions?

Y'all will be fine. Just cruise around til ya find a spot that is perfect. There is a ton of shaded camping. Yes, you can take a chair into viewing area but just be mindful of how close ya get to the stage or ya may get some hippy juice on you :shock:

Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:37 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

our 3 previous Wanees...we have camped in a Tent in the "B"..and enjoyed the location. I heard this year they are moving the "primitives" from B to C, further away. This year we are pulling our 30 foot travel trailer...If my bud isn't coming this year, who is leaning towards camping in "C"....any suggestions on a new spot to try ? We love riding bikes to the river down River Rd...would there be some sweet spots towards the Main Stage end of River Rd on Wednesday...ETA 1-2PM

Also, I don't want to fill our fresh water tank until we get there....without having a reserved hookup site, is there a place there I can fill up when we arrive ? I imagine there is, but not having been in a camper there, never paid attention. Thanks....

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

bump

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey where are the nice primitive sites? our first time going and not sure the layout.. We like to have a fire and maybe close to water spicket or bathhouse??

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Aimee0326 wrote:
Hey where are the nice primitive sites? our first time going and not sure the layout.. We like to have a fire and maybe close to water spicket or bathhouse??

They are all nice. If you find a water spigot just be sure it isn’t on a numbered site. Those are the reserved sites.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

K well guess well drive around see layout first then pick our home..so exited can't wait..well be in Florida by Wednesday not sure if gonna pay for preparty or wait..when u arrive they check tickets then? Or u set up camp and have to walk somewhere?

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:31 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Like can I arrive at 3am Thursday?

Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm Profile
 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next