Last visit was: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 pm It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 pm

[ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Wanee Roll call…What day will you arrive 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Wanee Roll call…What day will you arrive
Elise, My son Lincoln (he's 6) , and I will be making the 14 hour trip down from ohio and arrive very early Thursday morning. And hoping to swing by the meet and greet to meet some of you wonderful people. This will be all of our first WANEE and DAMN are we all excited. WE CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

Also please to everyone who (in other threads) seem to be bugged out with children being present - please be yourself - it is our responsibility as parents to protect him from anything that we don't him to see - and yes we may not have 100% control over that In a festival situation - but I also don't believe that seeing someone drunk, high, smoking etc - make a future serial killer or drug addict. So light it up (this isn't his first show or even festival - so it's not like he probably hasn't seen it before), have a drink, give him a big smile and high five he's exited to come down and get weird just like the rest of us :) ..... Also we are not parents who just let the festival "babysit" for us - we will have lots for him to do and always make sure he is comfortable and content... I can't wait for him to get a chance to meet you all and see the Allmans for the first time.... CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Grassman Family

Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Headed over Thursday morning. Hope to get an early start so I can make it to M&G. This is my fourth Wanee and flying solo this time, so hope to make some new Wanee friends. :D

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

rollin in on fri morning

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

We'll be there 'bout 6 PM today!

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:12 am Profile
 [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22