Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 pm

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Arriving to campground late 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Arriving to campground late
nickyler is correct....it is bigger than you think...River Road is probably about 3/4 to a mile long...and the areas are bigger than you expect. Also, watch for numbered sites...as these are reserved for those that purchased them. Otherwise, you should be fine.
Just as you go past the office and the general store....the music venue is on the left in a fenced in area. You must have your wristbands on to enter....so never take your band off. You can enter and leave as much as you like....they will just check your bands every time. And no bottles are allowed into the music venue.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

PartyMoguls wrote:
I've heard about the Loop area, and it seems relatively close to the stages. Can you pitch a tent in that area?Thanks!

Most of the loop area is reserved...but if you find a spot....
I have seen people camping in little empty alcoves everywhere....
By Thursday...that area will probably be pretty full. But you can make a pass through to check.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:46 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Rivernole wrote:
PartyMoguls wrote:
I've heard about the Loop area, and it seems relatively close to the stages. Can you pitch a tent in that area?Thanks!

By Thursday...that area will probably be pretty full. But you can make a pass through to check.

Theres a neat little Golf Cart/Horse Trail in the back of the loop next to a swingset. Take that trail and all of that is Primitave, but it may be a challenge to get your vehicle back there. I have seen SUV's. Not a Prius.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master

nickyler wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
PartyMoguls wrote:

Theres a neat little Golf Cart/Horse Trail in the back of the loop next to a swingset. Take that trail and all of that is Primitave, but it may be a challenge to get your vehicle back there. I have seen SUV's. Not a Prius.

Yeah....I walked the river path one morning last year and found vehicles way out in the woods...really could not figure out how they get in and out of some of these areas. I mean REALLY in the woods. And no one around them.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master

^^^
I think I saw that movie :?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Quote:
Rivernole wrote:
Yeah....I walked the river path one morning last year and found vehicles way out in the woods...really could not figure out how they get in and out of some of these areas. I mean REALLY in the woods. And no one around them

Remember how many cars were left abandoned at Woodstock…There may be your answer. :?

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 am Profile
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4