Last visit was: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:05 am It is currently Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:05 am

[ 8 posts ] 
 Need power/water site Please Please Please!! 
Wanee Pro

Post Need power/water site Please Please Please!!
Been sleeping in a tent every year since the beginning and finally have some friends that are gonna split a camper with me. Of course, they just let me know that and I'm guessing all the spots are gone. If anyone hears about one opening up, I would sure appreciate a heads up.

If I can't find one, does anyone have any suggestions for the best spot for a 28' pull behind? Arriving on Wednesday.

Thanks in advance,
Mule4ever

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:16 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Need power/water site Please Please Please!!
Keep your eyes open and check here daily!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wednesday is still pretty open in section E. Not a bad walk. 200 yds from water and electric sites. There's a generator section a little farther out in E. Even that doesn't get too loud. I was there because we had a Cart to charge during the day. At night we played guitar and it wasn't a problem. The walk sucked from the generator section, but the cart made it not a prob. You can still get pretty close to the Playground on Wednesday.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Thanks for the info. I've always been near the lake so I have no clue about the areas farther out.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:44 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

mule4ever wrote:
Thanks for the info. I've always been near the lake so I have no clue about the areas farther out.

We had our trailer near the lake two yeas ago and that won't happen again. It was only an 18' but getting out Sunday morning was no fun...

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

mule4ever wrote:

Its tough to get a real feel for the park during wanee because it is just so full, but check out some of the map threads on the General Discussion, and go to google maps and look at the park. You will be surprised what the actual layout is compared to the one in your head that guides you safely back to bed each night. Horse Camp is the best IMO. Closest to music, and you have the option to sleep if you so choose. E field is just behind the HC.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ive been to the park more than 10 times still did not know my way around until we brought a golf cart. its a big park and can handle the wanne crowd.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:07 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Thanks. I've looked at the maps a ton and still bet I couldn't find shiiit at night. Camping so close to the stages means I see tons of music but not so much else. Which is normally fine with me.

Anyways, hit me up if anyone hears of an opening!

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 am Profile
 [ 8 posts ]