Last visit was: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 am It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 Tampa Bay Area folk-July 4th 
Wanee Gnome

Post Tampa Bay Area folk-July 4th
we're putting on a little backyard rock show over in Pinellas Park on July 4th. . .it's a communal/potluck thing. . .headliners are thomas wynn and the believers http://www.myspace.com/thomaswynnandthebelieverswith the Infinite Groove Orchestra http://www.myspace.com/infinitegrooveorchestra opening up. . .
shoot me an email for more details.
saltwaterjon@aol.com

i met a bunch of folks this year at the fest and while I'm a little late getting this up, I hope to see some new friends on the 4th. . .

peace and live music-

j

Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:05 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Tampa Bay Area folk-July 4th
Cool! Don't think I'm going to be able to make it but I've got a friend in Alabama that's coming down for it. She forwarded your invite from the Trucker's list a few weeks ago.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

No Mr. Turner on mando. . .just two great, yet stylistically opposite bands. . .Inifinite Groove Orchestra are along the lines of MMW. . .great jazz-schooled players putting their own jam spin on some instrumental funkiness. . .

Thomas Wynn and the Believers are a powerful, southern-flavored rock band featuring a great male/female vocal dynamic, strong song writing chops and the vibe of a band that has played together for decades. Think the Band meets Skynrd with Grace Potter and Warren Haynes trading vocal licks. . .lots of influences there but enough soul and honesty that it comes off sounding like their own thing. . .this will be a great rock show. . .in a beautiful tropical setting (if I dont say so myself)

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

It really was a great rock show in a fantastic setting! Thanks Jon!

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]