Last visit was: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 am It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 am

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Wanee 2009 Merch is up! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Wanee 2009 Merch is up!
Thanks James. One quick question - I thought I had read somewhere that there were koozies and such that were going to be available. We are at the tent fairly early and didn't see anything like that. Had I seen them, I would have bought 5 or 10. Any chance there is any of those left and if not, would like to see them next year.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I've got to throw together some sort of commemorative poster or something.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Now that is more like it! Shipping is much more reasonable! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:35 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
kevhic wrote:
I was a little disapointed with the merch selection they had avalible at the fest.They didn't realy have much to offer.I didn't see any booths that had just say Mule stuff or Truckers stuff.It all seemed to all in that one booth unless I missed there own booths.I like to pick up a mule shirt from each show but what they had didn't interest me.I try and get something that I won't see everybody wearing.I did by a lighter (for 5 bucks!!). It seems to me that too many people are getting a cut out of merch sold at festies, its very disapointing,I miss the days of the $5 concert tshirt

;) Hey Kev, did you notice the MULE flying around in a lear jet!!!!! Wait until I see MATT :lol: :lol: It's a private joke...... :lol: What did that one chick say about the prices of the DEAD tickets.... :lol: Remember... the Warren and his "CHEESEBURGERS and other stuff"??? :lol: Now everytime I hear him saying "HOW YA FEELING".....I say I be broke Warren how your HEAVY POCKETS feeling... :lol: :lol: I will say one thing he is a very smart businessman!!! And Steph, itsn't a dummy either!!!!! :P Could that be why they call it HARDHEAD MGMT????? LOL

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:05 am Profile
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3