Last visit was: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 MICHEAL JACKSON DEAD AT 50 YEARS OF AGE... 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: MICHEAL JACKSON DEAD AT 50 YEARS OF AGE...
Sad to know what stardom can do to a person, not to excuse MJ's own self-created issues, but clearly fame and/or fortune took their toll. If it's a comparison thing, I'm more sad about Farrah, as she just seemed like a genuinely good person, and I'm just a child of the 70s. That poster is burned into my memory, and I enjoyed seeing it on That 70s Show episodes (that show was my life in a nutshell, clueless teens in a boring small town).

Mostly, though, I despise the evil that is cancer, as my sister goes through another round of chemo.

Life is precious and fragile. Eat a peach for peace, and enjoy. Have a great weekend, everyone

Greg

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I was telling my co-workers last night that I feel like I've already mourned the loss because "Thriller Michael" has been gone for a LONG time. Watching ALL the file video that we were playing, I feel a sense of relief for him now. There was a lot of pain there. The words "Rest in Peace" have never been truer.

Farrah.....what a fighter and what a spirit.

Yeah, it was a weird day at work yesterday. :|

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

It's sad to see people hating him so much. There is still a chance he never molested anyone. If he did, then shame on the parents for settling.

This was a very sad, tragic figure.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:08 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

liketosmoke wrote:
It's sad to see people hating him so much. There is still a chance he never molested anyone. If he did, then shame on the parents for settling.

This was a very sad, tragic figure.

Shame on the parents for putting their children into that situation in the first place.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

In my own opinion, i think he was innocent...He settled to shut the parents up, they were dragging his name thru the mud...Because I truly think If he had, the parents would not have settled, They would of fought it until he was behind bars. But they got a cool 3.2 million dollars, so i guess that was good enough for them. :shock:

I think in his own strange way, he was trying to relive his childhood, make up for what he missed. Sleepovers overs with your friends you have as a teenager. Yes, a little twisted, but MJ didnt have the proper growing up.

With that aside, Im truly sad he is gone. I was brought up listening to MJ and all his videos.

Till this day, My favorite song is Wanna be startin somethin' . Me and my friends use to get down to that song at the club. LOL :)

RIP MJ

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 am Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

You know no matter what his personal life was (yes he was weird as sheet!) he was a major icon of our time. It would be like Elvis passing to our parents. I don't know if he was guilty of what he was accused of or not...... the dude COULD MOVE!

I was more saddened to hear of Farrah Fawcett passing myself! :(

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I heard he settled with those people for 20 MILLION....

it's hard to say when you have evil people who will say anything to get their hands on someones money. :evil:

been enjoying watching all the videos again..as someone said, it took MJ's passing to get MTV to start playing VIDEOS again... :roll:

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:11 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
I heard he settled with those people for 20 MILLION....

it's hard to say when you have evil people who will say anything to get their hands on someones money. :evil:

been enjoying watching all the videos again..as someone said, it took
MJ's passing to get MTV to start playing VIDEOS again... :roll:

Damn if that aint true!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

RIP Michael. I was shocked and sad to hear the news. Truly shocking. I still had hopes of seeing him one day. I thought since he was doing this London tour that just maybe..he'd play again in the states. I would have paid big bucks to go. He was a Pop Icon and I wish I had gotten the chance to see him perform.

Michael Jackson, Tina Turner & Cher were on my list of people I really wish I had gotten to see in their prime!

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

no judging here... all i have to say is things happen, its a part of life. I wonder what REALLY happened though?

A thing…" umgd

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 pm Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next