Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:48 am It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:48 am

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 MICHEAL JACKSON DEAD AT 50 YEARS OF AGE... 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: MICHEAL JACKSON DEAD AT 50 YEARS OF AGE...
Yeah, I also wonder what really happened. now more controversy is sprouting after his death...how would the poor guy rest in piece if all theses issues like the paternity of his children are being questioned? To me, he raised them as his children and that's all there is to it...it doesn't matter if they are his biological children anyway.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

it was just sooo sad that he died before his comeback concert, it could have been a great show..he may be crazy, but i really hope people will remember him as a great artist. God bless his soul.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:10 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

At least now he'll finally be able to rest from all the tabloids and scandals. I feel bad though because we lost an icon. No one can ever replace him.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 am Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3